Chapter 45

Felucia

The skies over Felucia was filled with Terran and mandalorian fighters, bombers, and transports. While the fighters and bombers were bombing the many positions that the clones were in. The transports were sending in heavy weapons down to the front lines. Two mandalorian transports could be seen slowly setting down a mandalorian tank down. And it was massive.

The mandalorians had made a prototype tank and this was the only one of it's kind. The Canderous-class assault tank was what they had called it. They were putting it in this battle to see if this tank was going to do well in an actual battle. It was outfitted with two heavy mass driver cannons and a concussion missiles launcher. But what made it really stand out was that it can take punishment from whatever was thrown at it. Or at least that was what it was supposed to do.

There was plans to further upgrade it by giving it sensors and even it's own shields. But that was scraped after mandalore pressed itself harder on being pacifist. But now that was about to change as a few ideas on vehicles and weapons were being created with their new leader taking charge of it.

As the massive tanks crew started to make late minute checks on the tank, the terrans and mandalorians were getting ready to start their massive assault on the clones positions.

The capture of their general was going to make things a little easier for them. Unlike the other Jedi's this one had made a reputation for herself for making decisive victories while keeping her casualties very low compared to others. Some of the captured clones had even said that they deeply respected her and seeing her as a prisoner had taken a major blow on them when they saw her.

As everyone got ready to make their charge through the terrain, a few marines couldn't take their eyes off of a mandalorian. Not only because what his armor looked like but because of the weapon he was using as well. He was literally using a bow and arrow in a gun fight and his armor was very different from the others.

A few mandalorians seeing them staring walk up to them before getting their attention.

"I see you got your eyes on whisperwind. He's an... interesting one." One of them say.

"I never thought I would see someone use a bow in a fight. And why the nickname?" One of the marines say curiously.

The mandalorian who had spoke first takes a glance at the person they were gossiping on before turning back to the group of marines.

"He rarely talks and if he does. It would be very wise of you to listen to what he says. It may be the only time you will ever hear him speak. That's how he got the nickname."

"But don't be fooled because of the weapon he uses. The arrows he uses is completely made out of beskar, so if you get hit by that thing in the right place. You're dead."

As the last bombs and missiles set off they all start to make their approach on the clones lines.

The first ones to enter combat was the mandalorians as they all used their jetpacks to quickly enter into the clones lines. There really wasn't many clones left alive towards the front as they were all pretty much dead form the bombings.