lieutenant 2

"You wanted to see me, Lieutenant?" I ask, standing at his door."Yes, come in," He sighs, rubbing his temples."And, please," He sighs, "Call me Thomas,""But-" I wanted to protest. "Don't protest. I am not in the mood for that now," He sighs again."Then what are you in the mood for, lieutenant?" I ask, going into his office, and sitting on one of the black leather chairs in front of his desk."I said," He got up, locking his door, and coming to sit at the edge of his desk, "To call me Thomas," He smirks, bending down a bit and kissing my lips gently. "I've missed this so much," He breathes out, pulling away.He got off the desk and picked me up, slamming me down on his desk. You've been naughty today? haven't you?" He leaned over me kissing my neck as he undid my belt, pulling them off and throwing them somewhere to the side."No panties?" He asks, his hands wandering around my thighs."Comando?" I said, and he let out a small chuckle.He goes down on his knees, kissing my thighs, moving towards my heat."Soaked already?"I could feel his breath on my heat as he kissed my lips."T-Thomas," I stutter- moan his name.

"Hmmm," He pushed my legs apart.

"Thomas!" I scream as he enters two fingers.

"Lieutenant?" Someone asks, knocking on the door.

"Fuck," I hear him sigh. It is Gallagher at the door.

"I-I am in a meeting," He says, pulling out his fingers, getting up and putting his right hand over my mouth.He unzipped his trousers, dropping them to the floor.