Volume 1 - Chapter 16

A week after the Midterms passed, Ellen-sensei finally came in as she held a small roll of paper in her hand.

Ellen-sensei herself told us that the Midterms results will finally be released today. Thus the reason why we were waiting in anticipation.

"Ehehe~ Good morning Class B~! I assume everyone's excited to see their scores?" Ellen-sensei asks as she stops at the teacher's podium.

Everyone was silent but was nodding their heads in anticipation. As they can't wait to see their results. 

Ellen-sensei then smiles as she puts the paper in the board. It was held down by small pins. Everyone then sighs in relief after we saw our results. 

Since the people were high scorers in the class, that means the average is higher. But fortunately, it seems everyone passed

"Good job everyone~! You got past the average~! I'm so happy as your teacher!!" Ellen-sensei said as we all celebrated along

"Although I would like to celebrate more with you guys.. Homeroom's about to be over~. So I'll congratulate you guys next time ~!" Ellen-sensei said as she left the classroom. 

Although I was indeed happy with our results... I can't help but wonder if Class E got no expulsions... Since they also got the Midterms from the Senpais as well...

.

.

Well-- not like it matters anyway--

"Hey--- Kiyotaka! Let's celebrate in your room today!" Karma said as he nudged me by my arm. Of course, I can't help but frown at Karma.

"What--?! Why my room?!"

"Well--- Pretty sure the last time I visited, it's almost like you've never used it. It's the perfect room."

"Yep. What Akabane-kun said." Kaori said as she stretches her back. I can't help but facepalm at Karma's antics. Maybe I should decorate my room soon... Since I've still got around 179,000 points anyway... (He still has 96,000 points left from the 100,000 in the story so 96,000 + 78,000 from the 780CP is 174,000PP)

--

It was now Lunch Time..., Since I've got nothing to do anyway, I've decided to head towards the Cafeteria and buy a simple meal. It was not expensive but it's good. As I was looking around the table, I spotted Sudou.

Although I don't really want to seat with him, he has quite a somber expression. And since I can't help but be curious, I sat at his table.

"Yo, Sudo. What's up?" Sudou seemed shocked at my sudden appearance, but it was soon replaced by hope.

"A-Ayanokouji!! You're my only hope! Please save me!!" Huh? What is he talking about--- Oh...

"Wait--- Sudou.., Don't tell me you failed the MidTerms..?"