Kae you're finished ~y/n"40"

Jinn's guards were looking at another side as it was jinn's personal thing so they didn't see what girl was doing.

Y/n left her drink and just walk Little fast with cold look to jinn with cigarette in her hand. She was fast that guards couldn't catch her.
Jinn was busy in kissing and the girl was doing 2 things, kiss and silently about stab jinn.
Y/n snatch her knife and kicked her.

Jinn: what the fvck?. (frustrated)
"Y/n?" (shocked)

Y/n started pressing her burning cigarette in her beautiful flowless skin while that girl was screaming in pain.

Y/n: "touch my brother and you are dead".
(Y/n kicked that girl and then saw jinn looking at her. She knew he will not understand her about what happened)

Y/n: "She tried to stab you. If you don't wanna trust me then give her that knife again and continue what you were doing. I will not disturbe this time"
(y/n left the club and went to near by bridge)

Jinn looks at that girl and order his men to take her in basement.

Jinn to girl: "that was my sister girl, touch me and she will rip you". (Proudly)

Jinn went to y/n

Y/n was smoking and suddenly someone snatch the cigarette from her.

Y/n : what's your problem?

Jinn: "touch my brother and you're dead"? (Mocking her)

Y/n: give me my cigarette.

Jinn: you are around 20 so cigarette is not good for you now go and eat fruits.

Y/n: (she snached her cigarette) kissing in front of your sister is also not good

Jinn: can we talk nicely to eachother for atleast one day? Like siblings.

Y/n: Okay then....why mr Kim called me?

Jinn: dad. Call him "dad".

Y/n: see, we can't talk normally.

Jinn: aah okay. He wanna talk to you about some things. and it is almost the time, let's go

Y/n: i will go by myself. i am smoking.

Jinn: it is not good for your health.
I will wait and will go together.

Y/n: i don't care.

Jinn sits on the bench and y/n stand with supporting her back on railing of bridge. She continued her smoking. They were staring into each eachother's eyes.

Jinn: you missed me y/n?

Y/n: no.

Jinn: why you saved me?

Y/n: because you are........you are jissoo's brother and she will be sad, if you get pain.

Jinn: (chuckles) y/n. can you forgive me?

Y/n:".........." (She knew that he is talking about how he has behaved with her in past. She looks away)

Jinn: you know, people are right they says some people losses diamond in search of stone. I understood that when you both left me. (Sadly)

Y/n: is it again mr Kim's plan or what?

Jinn: ha ha no. i am saying it because.......i regret.......i should have not let dad do that, i shoud have stopped him when he took decision to leave you, I should have started finding you when i found your letter (some tears in his eyes).
But now, we lost it. Jissoo is with us but you.
you know when you said we lost the right on you and you don't have brothers, that day seriously that day it pinched me. when we met on jissoo's engagement day i understood my mistake. you know how much arrogance i have.....my ego won y/n but i lost you......"i lost my sister"
(Tear rolled down)

Y/n: if you said this before then i was not standing here.

Jinn: i know. I all mistake is mine, being the older son i should have protected you but tae did that and i am glad about it. Atleast someone was with you.

Y/n: i have....we have spent sleepless nights because of you all. It is just one tear which you got but i have cried every night jinn.
Jinn you never left the chance to make me feel like you hate me. And guess what.....you made it, i don't think that i can ever trust you...

"I forgive you jinn but i cannot forget "

Jinn: i know. (Looks down)
(Silence for sometime)

Jinn: what mark do you have on your stomach? That was kind of bullet?

Y/n: indeed, it is.

Jinn: how many times you got shooted.

Y/n: maybe 20 or something. More times bullets just touched me.

Jinn: i am sad that i was not the one who taught you this. I wanna save you from every problem
y/n. (He was crying while looking down)

Y/n POV

There was honestly in his eyes. Those tears was asking me to wipe them off. I went to him and wiped his tear, i said "let's go now".

Y/n POV ends ~

They left in y/n's car for mr Kim's house. They reached and walking to the door.

Jinn POV
We entered the house and y/n's aura changed into dark her little sympathetic expression changed into cold yet dangerous. Has something happened i thought then i saw Kae pulling jissoo's hair. Before i could speak i saw
y/n taking her gun out of her jeans and walking toward him unbothered. Shit! She should not do it in front of jissoo.

Jin's POV end ~

On the other side ~

Jissoo pov

No one was home as they have some work. I was getting bore and i thought to call y/n but before i could call, someone pushed and i was on the floor when i saw the person so it was Kae.
"You thought they can save you?"
Kae said

Jissoo: leave me.

Kae: nobody is home right? Then why don't i complete my work?(smirks)

Jissoo: p-please leave me.

I pushed him, grabbed my phone and hid behind sofa i called tae he picked up but before i could speak he pulled me by grabbing my hair.

Jissoo pov end~

Jissoo: aahhh.

Kae: your sister was speaking to much that day...huh...she will chop me? Right? Call her where is she?

(He Pulled her hair more)

Jissoo: aaahh(tears flowing)

Kae: now where is your sister? (Screams)

Kae pov

I was happy to see her in pain she was scared of me. Then i more screamed at her. I said

"Now where is your sister".

After saying that i felt some cold round metal right in the side of my forehead......it is maybe ........GUN!!!. Then that person said.....

"you called me?"

i looked in the direction and saw.....IT WAS Y/N.

________________________