𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄!

You are highly welcomed to the first grand edition of Project Pen.

An award like never before. It's an annual award. We are excited to introduce the first edition of  something unique and rare to the WattNaija community.

Drumrolls 🥁

Do you think you have what it takes to be the next King or Queen of Project Pen?

Are you a writer? Do you think you have what it takes to shine above many? Do you feel like the world is yet to see you and your potential? Do you think that you are not appreciated for your raw talent? Do you think you are skilled enough, talented enough, to get your art rise to it's fame?

Well, good news, because we are bringing to you, our very first edition of PROJECT PEN!

This is a contest like no other. Project Pen Season One is yet to come and you do not want to stay out and miss out an opportunity of a lifetime like this!

A writing contest like no other. With blind auditions, tough competition, fun contestant and judges interaction, bubbling engagement and games for fans and contestants, and the most exciting collabs you may yet to see. You have NEVER seen anything more fun, more engaging, more EXCITING in the Wattnaija community and we are here to bring it on!

So what are you waiting for?

Apply for Project Pen and stand the chance to be the King or Queen and walk home with mouth watering prizes, new and thriving engagement on the Wattnaija community.

Step into the spotlight and let your light shine!

Registration starts on the 12th of June.

Make sure to follow us on Wattpad and Instagram @ Project Pen to keep up with updates on how to apply as well as updates on our competition!p

THE NEXT PAGE WILL REVIEW MORE INFORMATION.