~Snowball Fight (Fedex)~

You cannot go wrong with more Fedex. You just can't!

I also decided to add one of their many theme songs. Listen to this and tell me it's not them. I dare you.

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Dex's POV✩

"That looks great, Mom," I said to my mom, who was anxiously studying her newest ice statue of my favorite animal: a tomple.

"Are you sure?" Mom asked me.

"Of course," I said. "Now I'm going to get back to the triplets before they break a window."

Mom smiled and kissed my cheek. "Thanks, sweetie."

I gave her a dimpled grin as I put my gloves back on and walked to the sound of distant shouts coming from the front yard.

"It's my turn to use the sled!" Rex complained, tugging on the wooden sled I made them a couple weeks ago in Bex's arms.

"It's my birthday!" Bex argued. "I should be able to use it!"

"Bex, you three are triplets. It's Rex's birthday too. Let Rex have the sled."

Bex grumbled words that I shouldn't say before reluctantly dropping the sled into Rex's hands.

"Oooh, Dex, it's your girlfriend!" Bex said teasingly, pointing to a figure walking up to the snowy hill of Rimeshire.

My face burned bright red. "For the last time, Sophie and I aren't-"

Wait.

That wasn't Sophie.

I grimaced with annoyance as a familiar tall boy with teal eyes walked up the path to Rimeshire, looking stupidly good-looking despite the flakes of snow nestled into his dark brown hair.

Oh god.

"Ohhh, it's your boyfriend! Even better!" Bex said, nudging my arm.

My face burned even brighter. "Oh my god, Bex, please stop talking."

I took a big, deep breath and practiced my polite smile before walking up to Fitz, who was nervously kicking snow.

"Hey, Fitz," I said in a hopefully neutral tone. "What are you doing here?"

Fitz took his own deep breath as words tumbled out of his mouth. "I feel like we got off on the wrong foot and now you hate me, so I just wanted to get to know you better. Dex, right?"

I blinked and smiled slightly. A real one, not an act. "Yup. Fitzroy?"

"Well, actually Fitz," Fitz said anxiously, chuckling lightly.

"Well, Fitz, let me give you the tour. This is Bex, Rex, and Lex. Don't talk to them ever," I explained to Fitz as Rex and Lex payed no attention to him.

Bex waved at Fitz somewhat normally before turning to me and wiggling her eyebrows, making my face feel even more on fire than before.

I grabbed Fitz's hand and steered him away from Bex before she could ruin my life more than she already has, ignoring the light dusting of crimson coating his ears.

"This is my mother's garden. She's a Froster, so she makes these cool ice statues whenever she's bored. This is her newest one." I pointed to the frozen tomple perched on the polished stone pillar.

"Wow, that's...really cool," Fitz said, grinning at me with his perfect white teeth. "And what does she usually make?"

"Animals," I answered. "I always tell her to make tomples, mostly because my siblings hate them and it's fun to annoy them."