☩ Chapter Fifteen ☩

3rd Person POV:

A future version of Y/n was walking in the streets of Tokyo. 

You were there for a mission, when you suddenly felt something staring at you.

When looking around, Y/n spotted a cat.

It was blue and crusty

"Meow." The cat scowled at Y/n.

"Oh." Y/n blinked before then grabbing it, "I'm gonna name you Shiggy - short for Shigaraki."

The cat seemingly smirked in an evil way, liking the name.

It nodded proudly, "Meow."

Y/n tilted their head slightly.

"You want a cigarette or something?" You asked the cat, not used to animals.

The cat then deadpanned.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

The fight between Valhalla and Toman was getting closer, and everyone was preparing in different ways.

Mikey was riding his motorbike, wondering what his brother would do in this situation.

Baji was by Shinichiro's grave, internally apologising for what he was about to do.

Kazutora was on the rooftop of a tall building, looking over the city.

Mitsuya was on a train with his headphones on, quietly humming to himself.

Hanma was at the Valhalla hideout, planning out things for the fight.

Y/n was with Sanzu, both of them quietly talking with one another.

Chifuyu and Takemichi were thinking of a plan together; discussing Kisaki and Baji.

The Valhalla VS Toman battle was soon, yet nobody was ready for what was going to happen...

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

It was the day before the battle, and Y/n was with Chifuyu and Takemichi per their request.

"It's finally happening tomorrow!" Takemichi nervously stated.

"...Before that, I want you to come with me somewhere, Takemichi, Y/n." Chifuyu confidently looked over at the duo.

"Huh? Where to?" Takemichi tilted his head.

"I guess we'll see when we're there." Y/n answered Takemichi with a deadpan.

After a bit of walking, they were face-to-face with Keisuke Baji.

"Sorry for calling you out here like this." Chifuyu apologised to the other male.

"Baji-kun?!" Takemichi exclaimed.

It's clear that everyone was shocked; except for Chifuyu who was the one to secretly organise this.