𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    HE HAD FELT IT ALL THE WAY IN CORUSCANT. The overwhelming feeling of grief and loss smacked him across the face as he had come back from his most recent mission–Anakin knew it wasn't his. The couple had grown accustomed to sharing their feelings, though they hadn't spoken directly about it. It mainly landed on Astrid comforting Anakin or calming him down, but now it was her that needed comforting and he wasn't there.

    The Jedi Knight had never left a planet so fast, having been back on Coruscant for only an hour, he left as soon as he could and was already in Apollo. Anakin needed to comfort Astrid, it killed him that he wasn't with her already.

    The Queen had greeted Anakin and sent him where Astrid was, she knew how teens were and how their relationships worked. Damon and Padme tried to hide theirs, but she figured it out in minutes–now the same thing with Astrid.

    When Anakin quietly entered Astrid's room, his heart ached at the sight. Astrid was curled up into a ball in the middle of her bed. She was still in her pajamas and an untouched plate of breakfast was placed on her dresser–it made it clear that she had yet to eat anything.

    "Angel," his voice was unbelievably soft as he quickly made his way over to his girl. Her head shot up at the sudden interruption, and soon, Astrid had thrown herself into Anakin's arms. "I'm sorry it took so long for me to get to you," he rubbed her back.

    Astrid had clung to him like no tomorrow. Her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He held her up easily, years of training keeping him strong. The girl buries her face into his neck, "I'm so happy you're here."