Part 24

Sana's P.O.V. 

I sat on my bed with the ice cream Sidharth bought for me, cooling down the burning sensation in my eyes. The ice cream was sugar free and safe for me to eat and it was delicious. I ate lunch and continued sitting on my bed. Sidharth left me to go outside and do something and strictly instructed me to not get up. I couldn't even use my phone because I can't see. I sighed and dropped my shoulders, bored as ever. "Maybe, if I go outside, I will feel better and I will get some fresh air," I said to myself and gave myself permission to follow it as well. I got out of the bed and used my feet to locate my slippers. I wore them and then used my hands to alert me of where I am going. I think I knew the room well enough by now to get around without hurting myself. I reached the door and left the room. I turned to my left and kept walking straight while still holding out my hands in case I bounce into a post as I walked carefully. I began hearing distinctive chatter and knew that I was almost to the garden. I began gaining a bit of pace and walked faster, forgetting that there was one step down to reach the garden. As I stepped down, I lost my balance a bit and was about to fall when one strong arm, held onto me. My heart was racing at the sudden scare and I stood straight. From the scent, I knew that it was Sidharth. "Thanks," I said. "Are you insane? Why did you leave the room?" He yelled. I pouted saying, "I wanted some fresh air." "You could have called someone," he said angrily. "Who? No one was with me," I said. "Sana, what is wrong with you? There is a reason we don't want you walking around. If you hurt yourself, who would be responsible?" He said. "But I know my way around properly. I know where I'm going," I said. "Come here," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me. He held my shoulders and made me sit. "You want fresh air, right? Sit here and breathe in all you want because I am going to tie you down to that bed once you're in that room," he said. 

"I knew this would happen," I muttered. "What else would you have expected? Our anger is justified. If something had happened to you?" He scolded more. I sighed and stretched my hands out to located if he was in close proximity. I couldn't feel him but his scent was strong. I swung my hand around in the air, while no one said anything. "Sidharth," I said, "I know that you are right here. Give me your hand." I knew that everyone was sitting right around me but I couldn't feel anyone from where I was sitting. "If you all don't answer me, I'll remove this bandage and watch you," I threatened. There was still no answer. "You all think I am joking?" I asked. Silence once again. I thought to myself silently, "If I remove the bandage, I will be in pain. What can I do so that they prove their presence on their own?" 

Sidharth's P.O.V. 

Everyone sat and looked at Sana as she made threats to know that everyone is here. Everyone was here. They looked at her amused and I sat directly opposite her but was annoyed that she came out of the room alone. She remained silent for a while and I knew that something was cooking in her head. She must be thinking of something so that she knows everyone is here. She stood up and I immediately followed. As she turned and faced the home, she stopped. She made a complete one eighty degree turn and faced the gate. My nervousness began to climb as she took some steps ahead. Everyone frowned as they looked at her but I walked closely behind her. I wouldn't let her reach outside the gate. She stretched her hands out and swung it around in the air as she was walking. "Listen, I know that you are following me. So, just tell me that you are and I will stop," she said. I still stayed quiet. I don't know why I was doing this but I knew that as long as she stayed with me, I will keep her safe. As she was walking to reach the gate, I couldn't allow her further and held back her hand. I pulled her back and she came crashing back on my chest. "You win," I said softly in her ear. Her scent was hypnotic and made me want to remain close to her forever. Before I flow away too much in the flow, I scooped her up in my arms and walked back to the room. Making her sit on the bed, I untied the bandage from her eyes and got her medicine. "Don't do this again. Just to win a stupid challenge, don't do this. For you, it might be funny but you don't know what others go through seeing you in trouble," I said sternly as I put the medicines. "But you admit that I win, right?" She said smiling victorious. "I'm not joking. This is not funny. I'm warning you, don't get yourself in trouble otherwise I..." I said but couldn't find words to complete.