27.

Divination was boring as usual. Hayden felt sleepy hearing Professor Trelawney's dragging voice. That woman tried to be mysterious and mystical but obviously she's a fraud. Her predictions were never been accurate. Almost a hundred percent wrong and only a few coincidently came true.

Professor Trelawney was the great - great - granddaughter of Cassandra Trelawney, well known seer. Cassandra was so famous, almost like a celebrity. She had huge fan base with millions people in the club. She was so respected. Many people came to her to ask her about propechy. Most of the propechy turned out to be true and really happened. This made her widely accepted in wizarding world.

Sybill Trelawney or professor Trelawney was hoped to have the same ability as her ancestors but unfortunately she wasn't as brilliant as her great - great - grandma. She once accurately predicted the situation with Dark Lord during her job interview with Dumbledore, fifteen years ago which made her instantly accepted as professor in Hogwarts to teach divination.

Unfortunately, her ability was stop after that night. Rumor said she was cursed after talking about Dark Lord, some said she was actually death eather, that's why she knew the situation with Dark Lord, some said she's a fraud. Well, the last one was the most logical reason as she never had proper prophecy, even just a simple predictions could not be made.

Hayden had no respect to her. He hate her for making him living in hell. If only she didn't make any prophecy about Dark Lord and his parents, he wouldn't live with his abusive relatives. If only she didn't make any prophecy he would have family and had proper childhood.

Hayden sighed. He didn't like divination. The subject was rubbish. He hate how she often used him as object of her fake divination. He hate how she visioned him die in very tragic way and though she said in mysterious tone, she made fun of him. She disrespected him in very "funny" way. Didn't she know how frightened he was whenever she told the class he would die miserably at age fourteen? Or sixteen? Or the next week after he received the news of his own death? Did she understand how scared he was when he had nightmares because of her fake visions? He was a kid and a teacher had no sympathy at all. And why teachers took it as harmless jokes? Why did no body see the physiological shadow she left in him? He was being more reclusive every time Trelawney made a tragic story about his death.

Hayden was immersed in his memories and heaved deep sigh that alerted Draco who was beside him. The blond boy took Hayden's hand and gently grabbed it, sending a warm feeling to his lover. Hayden looked at the blond boy and smiled at him.

"I'm okay Babe." He whispered to the blond boy.

"Are you sure baby?" Draco asked.

Hayden nodded. He then looked at the front where Trelawney stood in front of Brown and Patil's table. She made the two Gryffindor girls, the hardcore fans of divination, read the tea leaves in the bottom of the cup. The girls saw a kind of creature and she exclaimed it was a dragon. They were thrilled. Professor Trelawney talked to the class about the symbolism of Dragon which some of them were bluff. Hayden had read plenty books about dragon and he proudly called himself dragon expert, well, except Draco, the true dragon expert. Hayden furrowed his eyebrows hearing her bluff. He was ready to raise his hand to protest but was held by Draco. The blond boy held his hand and shook his head left and right subtly. Hayden pouted. He whispered to Draco.

"Babe, she's lying. She talked rubbish."

"I know Baby. But that's okay. No one take it seriously. See? Look at them. They're just listening it for fun." Actually no one in the class listened to her explanation. Most of them knew the real deal with Dragon. They had read the book about Dragon when Hogwarts held Triwizards tournament last year. No one believed in her but it was not bad to listen her story. Many agreed she was a good storyteller. Hayden looked around and saw his classmates were relax and some were sleeping soundly.