𝟭𝗫𝟬𝟴 | 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙇𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙊𝙛 𝙄𝙣𝙖𝙯𝙪𝙢𝙖

Opening:

(A/N: Completely replace Aether with Izuku and Ayaka with Ei. All of the scenes that have the Plane of Euthymia replace it with the Cataclysm and like the destruction of Khaenri'ah. Replace Kazuha with Tomo. In some of the scenes where Ayaka is shown replace her with Ayato. The Inazuma soldiers are the Midoriya clan and they were fighting in the Cataclysm. Replace Ei where she was fighting Aether with the Unknown God fighting Makoto. That's all!!)

--------------------

The first kiss is what would you call amazing and memorable. And that was what Izuku and Ei would remember for the rest of their lives as their lips broke apart. Both of their foreheads touched each other as they gazed at one another lovingly, welcoming the sounds of the fireworks exploding and people chattering below from the festival.

Both of them were relieved that their feelings were the same. Izuku hugged Ei as both of them swayed back and forth, chuckling and giggling at how happy they are. They couldn't believe that this was real. Never would have thought they would end in a relationship with each other.

"You don't know how much I wanted to say those words to you," Ei said as she snuggled closer to Izuku. She always wanted to say it but didn't have the courage to do it as she was afraid that she'll get rejected and the bond they had would be broken. Ei fell in love with Izuku for his willingness to help and how he would always be there for her whenever she needed help.

Izuku smiled softly as he caressed Ei's purple hair, "I'm the same as well. I would always hold back as I feel like I don't deserve your love. After what happened with Makoto-sama... I felt I don't deserve your love at all." Even though years have passed since the Cataclysm Izuku still hadn't forgiven himself for not protecting Makoto.

Ei looked up into Izuku's eyes, "Idiot... It wasn't your fault that Makoto-nee-san died. You were fighting your own battle during that Cataclysm. We all were." She cupped his cheeks as she looked over the festival below them, "We were being toyed by Celestia. None of us were the wiser and followed orders that we thought were right."

Ei then pinched Izuku's cheek as he yelped in pain, "So let us stop with the deprecating thoughts and enjoy this festival and our new relationship." She said with a small smile.

Izuku chuckled as he rubbed the cheek that was pitched by Ei, "Alright alright..."

But before they can enjoy the entirety of the festival a sudden explosion appeared in the town square as people screamed in terror. Izuku and Ei were alerted by this as both of them materialized their armor and ran towards where the explosion came from.

"Hilichurls?! How the hell did they get in here?!" Izuku said as he finished slashing one of them. He had to control himself to not go into full oni mode as he saw the destruction that the Hilichurls made. Ei was beside him as she was seen in her Archon form. She saw some of the citizens trapped in the rubble.

"Izuku some of the people here are stuck!"

"Where are the others?" Izuku asked Ei as he used his strength to lift up the rock that trapped some of the people. Ei comforted them as she directed them where to go.