Chapter 41

Winter's PoV

I walk downstairs with Chaehyun as the people inside looked at both of us they were all familiar to because from the start they are still my friends or not anymore?

Things just happened so suddenly before, as far as i can remember i was just singing in the stage with them looking at me and then I run as fast as i can going down for saving someone who's important to me and then i collapse in the concrete floor and woke up in the plain going states.

Flashback

Third Person PoV

Even before Winter go back in the camp she got into a fight with Heeseung's men and then she got stabbed in the stomach as some people arrived and the men run away.

It was the famous performer who arrived that save her, Loona was there group name they were young and rich as they brought Winter into there house and the others help her clean the wound as she explained what happened and not to bring her into the hospital.

Yerin and Sinb was shock seeing Winter bleeding but more shock about what happened.

They even tell Winter to rest for weeks to the wound to be fully healed but knowing Winter she was stubborn and still want to perform at last, they can't do anything about that's why they agree with her Winter also told them to ready an ambulance because she might collapse but she didn't want to be in the hospital.

They were looking at Winter singing and just enjoying it when the gunshot was heard they were shock so the go to the scenes directly they sinb and Yerin was dressed as a paramedic while Haseul is driving they immediately put Winter at the back and drive fastly without even waiting for others SinB called the others, thankfully one of there friends are doctor, they all directly go to airport and not to hospital they all already agreed to bring Winter to states and have her operation there thankfully some of them have a private plane so they can directly go without any distraction or questions from everything and since all of them are young and rich they have brought a house to states and most of them already live there do they have no problem

They barely known Winter but why did they such things?

It's so simple Chaehyun, Sinb and Yerin persuade them to help the younger and that's why Winter is so thankful for them because they accepted her fully and love her.

The moment they landed in state they directly go to hospital to cure Winter but unexpected happened she got a heart attack and she really need to have a surgery so all of them use there connection to just perform a surgery for Winter...

After the successful surgery Winter was put into a coma for a year because she had hit her head so hard the moment the fell on the floor, so they change everytime on who would looked for the younger until she regain her conscious

The moment Winter wake up they told her everything about what happened but Winter insist that she would stay at states with them and that's what happened they stay at states and return to Korea for five years.

--

Back to present

Winter's PoV

Everyone was so good for me for the past 5 years the others did everything to me for a years and then Sooyoung unnie asked me to manage her company since she's busy so I toke the opportunity to at least repay them little by little and for 3 years I manage her company Unnie give me money yo start my business on my own and they help me so much and that bring me to who I am now a successful business woman.

But Haseul unnie is just to strick when it comes to me being in Korea again she forbid me for strolling they City for being alone so everytime I go out someone needs to come with me.

I understand there reason also even I want someone to come with me everytime i go out because i'm afraid i might encounter one of them and trigger something it shouldn't.

I was back into my senses when when I see Karina walking to me, I hold Chaehyuns hand and she looked at me then she noticed that Karina was walking towards us

Karina and Chaehyun was also friends as they were once in the same neighborhood before after Chaehyun move from Busan she moved into Karina's neighborhood that's why they became friends.

"It's been so long ms. Yoo" Chaehyun said still holding my hand as i move behind her

"Why so formal Chae" Karina said while smiling gosh i miss those smile so much

Chaehyun let go of my hand and hug Karina as Karina hug her back and I can see Chaehyun smirking at me

Damn you Kim, oh wait i'm also a Kim

Damn you Chaehyun!

This girl, really haysssttt

They both let go of each other and they also both looked at me as I tried best to smile even to i'm annoyed by Chaehyuns smirk

"Oh yeah Rina let me introduce you to Winter" Chaehyun said

I think these girl is planning something again...

"Karina this is Winter my girlfriend"

And the moment she said those word everything went silent as everyone's attention was on us, when i mean everyone i really mean everyone.