School Girl.

A short story for unique writing contest
For Artistic girl.

One morning at school, Jessica was opening her locker in the hallway. When she saw her longtime friend coming through the hallway. She ran to her and gave her a big bear hug, she was so happy to see her.

Jessica was glad to see her. 'Whats up Kim?" She asked and Kim said, "I'm fine, thankfully. What's up with you ?"she asked Jessica. "Why are you so happy this morning?" and Jessica says "I'm just happy to see you. Plus My father brought me a new car for my birthday that's coming next month."

Kim says I'm so happy for you." And Jessica says, "Thanks Kim, I really appreciate it." Kim asked Jessica if she was free to have lunch will her this afternoon and Jessica said, "Sure, why?" she asked her. "I want you to meet my new boyfriend, Trey, and tell me what you think about him. If he's the right guy, for me," she tells her in serious tone. And Jessica says to Kim, "Sure, no problem." When she said that, Kim was happy. "Thank you Jessica, you're the best friend ever." She smiles at her.

Jessica says, "What are best friends for?" Kim ran to her and gave her a huge hug, "You're the best Jessica," she says and Jessica smiles

"Okay let's go French class so we won't be late or loose a point in class," she says. Kim says, "Sure let's go." Then Jessica took her French text book from her locker, closed it, then she and Kim went straight to French class to do their assignments and classwork, and listen to today's assignments.

After class was over for today, they went straight to the cafe to meet Kim's new boyfriend and have lunch together and talked about school and the upcoming exams for their final year in High School.

Finally the exams arrived everyone was in the exam hall getting ready for their exams.
Jessica was so excited and prepared for the exams, she studied day and night with questions and answers in a exam booklet.

Today's exam was English language, she was well prepared for the text since is her first language.

While waiting the teacher finally arrived with the test booklets, I hope all of you are ready for the first test remember the rules no cheating or looking at another person's booklet said in a frim tone so he was giving everyone their booklets and said your exams starts now Mr Yeboa put on the timer and exam begins at exactly nine am.