Greeting||Maison x reader x doe

Type: fluff

Warning: none
--------------------------------------------------------

You felt two pairs of eyes stare at you where ever you went.

Either it be shopping or just walking in the city there was a constant pair that would always be there.

One you know very well as Maison Talo, he's a lengthy man who pesters you consistently with buying a new home or possibly getting to know each other better.

Then there's John doe. He was quite opposite from the realtor, a few inches shorter than Maison and had a different aesthetic than him entirely. Long curly black hair that looks to be unkept and scars along his exposed skin.

Those two have had their eyes on you for a while and it was becoming more of an awkward situation. None of them had tried to kidnap you but still followed you around starting up conversations every few times.

They also- "EARTH TO Y/N!" A voice shouted in front if you.

"Wh-what?" You were brought back to the present world by your co-worker.

"I thought I lost you there, Jesus." He complained looking at you tiredly.

His name was Ethan, he was your same height and age as well as a good friend.

"Why do you always space out so much? Something bothering you?" He asked leaning over the counter with his shoulders.

"If you didn't get with the program, I've had two weirdos stalk me for the past half month or so." You gave him an annoyed glare for not knowing the obvious.

"What? That greasy dude and grandpa- hey!" He yelped as you gave him a smack to the head.

"Don't be so rude you idiot!"

"Jeez fine, fine. But that pair is worrying you?" He asked as he rubbed his head.

"Well, what would you do if two men were following you?" He took a moment to think then responded with.

"I dunno, best boyfriend material by looks would be that realtor guy, check how old he is." You glared unimpressed.

"What?"

"Give me an actual answer."

"Fine then, I'd probably call the police or something but they haven't done anything so you're kinda stuck." Ethan got up and reached to his pocket for a pack of gum pulling out two sticks.

"Want one?"

"Yeah, sure.."

.
.
.
.
.

"And that's done!" Ethan dusted his hands off over his pants and turned over to you.

"What do 'ya think? Pre-tty impressive, huh?" He smiled showing off the soda pyramid he made.

"One removal and it all collapses into a huge mess." You teased lazily mopping the floor with some tunes in the background.

He huffed slouching onto an aisle.

"You're no fun. Be proud of my excellency." All he got was another teasing side look and the message was read.

"Hey.. Y/n?" He stared out to the widows.

"Yeah? What is it?" You looked up to him and paused mopping.

"Looks like you have customers." He whispered making you look to where his attention was directed.

A new surprise was two familiar faces stepping in through the door looking around the place until they saw you.

Panic arose as they made their way over to you.

"ETHAN, HELP. ME." You whisper shouted but he backed away leaving you to die.

"ETHAN!- Oh hi, how can I help you two?" You switched up when both of the men were standing before you.

"Uhm, may we speak with you.. Privately?" Maison asked glancing back to Ethan who hid behind a far aisle.

This didn't feel right but you had Ethan and he would certainly call authorities if something happens to you, right?

"Uhh.. Sure! How about outside?" They both shook their heads and waited for you to go ahead first.

"I can't get them off my back." You muttered but the shorter one heard.

"You can't what?" John asked now close behind you but got pulled back a bit by a large hand.

"Respect their boundaries." Maybe Maison wasn't such a bad guy, but the other was still iffy.

The glass door rang and you turned around to the two.

"Alright so, what is it you needed to talk to me for exactly?" They both looked at each other and Maison spoke.

"We have.. Come to an agreement. Myself and Doe have had our eyes on you for quite the while and noticed each other over a short time.." He trailed off leaving the rest for Doe to say.

"I- well.. We have had our uh, differences set aside and we would both be interested in sharing you. J-Just you.." He was more awkward with conversation but made it work out in the end.

So, will you accept? Or deny.

"I uhh, uhm.. Oh jeez well, this is a lot heheh!" The stares from them both of anticipation made the anxiety worse.

Your words became silent with the pressure of their stares and it broke you down.

"C-Can you please not stare at me I'm thinking!" You blurted and covered your face in embarrassment.

"Oh, my apologies if we made you feel discomfort." Maison put his hands up to back away a bit realizing how intensely he was staring while Doe couldn't do anything about the stare.

"Its okay, just I don't know. Maybe a date first? I still need to know the both of you better." The reply wasn't an answer but something non the less.

They both thought on it and Maison spoke up.

"Sure. How about a cafe date with us three, sound to your liking?" He tilted his head giving a warm smile.

"Uh, yeah! Its a date!" You smiled back and felt a hug suddenly.

Doe had got you stuck in his grasp with a tight but comfortable bear hug.

"I can't wait for it." He smiled with dialated pupils and a blush across his face.

You brought your own arms around him to hug back and he snuggled more into the crook of your neck.

"Hey, Y/n!" Ethan shouted from the glass door but gulped when eyes stated him down.

"I-I need you real quick! J-Just some help w-with stocking up!" He squeaked and Doe gave you one last squeeze before letting go.

"Oh! Wait one sec, what time?" Maison bent over to whipser a question to Does ear then responded with "5PM. We'll be awaiting for you."

He patted Doe on his back and guided him away from the building along side one another.

"What on earth happened?" Ethan spoke up from behind.

"I got myself a date." A smile crept up absentmindedly and your hand went up to touch your blushing face.

"I'm kinda excited.." You trailed off in deep thought.

"Weirdo.. "

"Excuse me?"

"NOTHING!"
--------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR NOT FINNSIHING THIS REQUEST SOONER AHHHH

Part two next
(\_(\
(。- .•)