| 27 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[The Voices From Within]

You sat quietly inside of Takemichi's apartment, staring out the window into the night sky. You thought you were alone after Takemichi left for the first Toman meeting of the year, but the moment he had left, the voices began to speak throughout the small room.

"You're all alone again."

"No I'm not... Not yet." You whispered back, eyes not bothering to move from the window.

You had already tried looking around for the owner of the voice, but after searching behind and under any possible spots, you couldn't find anyone.

"Takemichi... That kid is something else, isn't he?"

"He's my friend." You said, noticing something move from outside, an older couple walking out of the apartment building, hand in hand.

"A friend that is friends with the people you hate most? How interesting..."

"Shut up." You rolled your eyes at the voice's words, watching the couple get into their vehicle and drive away.

"I'm just saying, why be friends with someone who will only get in the way of your plan?"

"... My plan.." You mumbled, turning your head away from the window, staring at the tv that had been playing some old reruns of a show you used to watch as a child.

The volume turned all the way down from when you had been looking for the source of the voice, and being too distracted you had forgotten to turn it back up.

"Why haven't you done it yet?"

"Done what?"

"Why haven't you gone through with your plan? What are you waiting for?"

"I don't know if I can do it anymore..." You admitted.

"And why not? Has something changed?"

"I don't want to... I- I'm scared."

"What are you scared of?"

"Myself." You whispered quietly, standing up from the chair you had been sitting in, moving closer to the tv until you were standing right in front of it. Eyes zoned into the images flashing across the screen, lighting up your face with the different colors.