| 28 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[What Once Could Have Been]

The rain had started not long after you left your apartment, coming down in cold, harsh whips from the sky. Luckily you had brought your umbrella having expected such weather from the nearly gray clouds.

Mikey had called you about an hour ago, asking if you could stop by and help him with something important. But if you would have known that the so-called 'important' thing he needed help with was reaching the top shelf where Shinichiro had hidden all his extra dorayaki, you would have stayed in bed. You had walked all the way to the Sano residence, only to come to the conclusion that you weren't of any help either. The shelf Shinichiro had put Mikey's precious snacks on, was for sure the highest ones in the whole house, making sure that none of Mikey's friends would be able to reach them.

And after scolding the blonde male to not interrupt your sleeping time again, you left with the umbrella held high over your head, blocking the rain from wetting your clothes.

Despite the rain, there were still plenty of people hustling around the streets, most of them talking into their phones while their feet quickly carried them to their destination. Just down the street you could see Shinichiro's shop, the door wasn't open like it usually was, but you could see the slight glimmer of a light coming from inside, letting you know that he was indeed still inside.

You continued your short walk until you were standing at the shop's front door, inside you could see the oldest Sano working on a bike and Inui standing not too far behind him, observing his movements.

Pulling open the door, the small bell went off, Shinichiro had attached to the handle of the door, because he was tired of you constantly sneaking up on him throughout the week.

"I knew that bell would come in handy." Shinichiro chuckled, sitting up from the ground, handing one of the tools he had been using back to Inui who set it back where he had gotten it from. "What's up, Y/N?"

"Your stupid brother called me and woke me up, all because you put his dorayaki on a shelf he coudln't reach." You said, glaring at the older male for a moment before you let your eyes wander over to Inui. You glare immediately shifting into something more kinder, a small smile making its way onto your face at the blonde males presence.