Overview and Rules

This is just a fanfiction contest to celebrate the beginning of summer

So, this contest is solely a fanfiction one. Any fanfiction can be entered here, no matter the type! Doesn't matter if it's based off a book series, a movie, a tv show, a boy band, idol, anything is acceptable as long as the characters in the story are based off something that would be considered fanfiction. No completely Original Character stories are allowed.

You can be a judge and enter a story/stories into the contest as well you just can't enter a story into the category you are judging!

YOUR STORY DOESN'T NEED TO BE COMPLETED TO ENTER. The rules will explain further how long your story must be, but incomplete stories are allowed entrance into this contest just as much as completed stories.

Anyways enough of all that lets get into the rules!

Rules:

1. It MUST be a fanfiction story no matter what type. Anything ranging from celebrities, to movies, tv series, etc, as long as it's a fanfiction it can be entered here.

2. You MUST follow me for updates and information on the contest.

3. You MUST follow the judge of your designated category. After all, they have to work very hard to do their jobs and they deserve to get something back from it. (If you do NOT follow them or me you will lose points in judging or not be allowed entry to the contest. There were quite a few good stories that lost last contest due to this tiny little rule.)

4. You MUST add the hashtag #WatermelonWavesContest onto the tags of the story entered.

5. You MUST add this story to a reading list to keep up with it.

6. The story entered MUST be at least 5 chapters or more, exceptions are those with stories that are over 10k words total and people entering into the short stories category.

7. You can enter up to FOUR stories in total but they MUST be in all different categories.

8. If there is any rape/non-con in the story being entered if there's not a warning of it anywhere in the story you MUST let your judge know about it, if you do not you will have points docked. (This is for our judges mental safety since many of them can be triggered by these things.)

Password: PEACHES
^^^the password is for when you enter your story into the contest in the entry part this will show us that you have read through all of the rules to get to this point.

Note: If for some reason your story doesn't fit into the limit we have given to you, please get into contact with me and I will try and find some sort of way to allow your story into the contest! I want everyone to have a fair chance to enter, but we also want to make it a bit easier on our judges to get a full view on your wonderful stories!