ommkara ji

Please read this is important:

First of all I am really sorry for the late updates I am giving.
I received so many messages and DMS from all of you to update this story.
I understand the story is going on an interesting track so all of you are really excited.

I was hospitalised for   two days because of my fever so I could not published it.

Next important thing is
The story is going to take a huge twist and turn and you have to prepare yourself for that.

But the problem I want to share with all of you that,
I have the plot in my mind but I am feeling like I am not describing it properly, so if you feel the story is not describe properly then please forgive me.
because now I am recovering from illness so my mind is not working on that way.

This chapter has - 4520 words. 🙂

I hope all of you will understand and support me like every time. 🙂
Love you all happy reading.

*****************
Ommkara ji...

Next dayFinally Gauri open her eyes slowly and adjust to the light of the room

Next day
Finally Gauri open her eyes slowly and adjust to the light of the room.

She try to look side bought her head leg and whole body is arching..
She could not understand what is happening, where is she,
Because the last time she remember she was at airport,  and then a loud sound came. after that she doesn't know anything. everything went blank.

She looks at the shelling and it is all white.
she try to look side and found nothing but White Walls, many equipments attached to her.

Still her mind is processing what happened at the last time. then she tried to look other side of the bed and found someone is lying on a sofa like senseless.

First she could not recognise who is the person, then after almost 2 minute she finds it is her husband.

First her mind could not understand but when he she look around  of the hospital room, the equipments, the wire attached to her,  and he is sleeping here,  it means she got injured in something. maybe the blast was something.

Well her mind is not processing so much now because her body and head is paining so much,  and the smell of the hospital, she did not like. so it is not making her situation easy.

She feel thirsty and look for water here and there but she can't reach the bottle on the side table because her hand is attached with many wires.

She try to move and some sound created. Omkara suddenly wake up from his sleep and look at Gauri.

For few seconds he could not believe that now she is open her eyes and looked at him.

He Stand up in happiness and go near her with a big smile with teary Eyes