~Hogwarts P1 (Sokeefe)~ (HP crossover)

I've decided to make a few HP crossovers mixed into my oneshot book because why not?

This is a gift for @noprobllama75 , @Sarah_Starsky , and @-staysxnny- , the resident Sokeefe shippers on this platform.

Here ya go!!

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Sophie's POV✩

"Sophie Foster!" Lady Galvin called from her place next to the tattered wizard hat. My legs trembled with fear as I sat up and walked towards the hat nervously. I closed my eyes in an attempt to make every pair of eyes stare at me disappear into nothing, approaching the Sorting Hat with anxiety flowing through my veins.

I sat down on the chair and tried to not look anyone in the eye as I put the ancient hat onto my head. For a second, nothing happened.

Then I heard a deep, comforting voice in my head, so mental I had to make sure I wasn't imagining it.

Hmm, very brave and caring. She's no Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff. Perhaps Slytherin? Or maybe Gryffindor? 

The unfiltered thoughts of the hat faded into muffled mumblings, becoming quieter and quieter until I realized it had been minutes since I sat down. I started to worry. What if I wasn't a wizard after all? What if Lady Galvin takes the hat off my head and tells me to pack up and go home? The unwelcome thoughts began to swarm around my brain, wrapping around my heart and suffocating it until it was hard to breath. What if-

"Gryffindor!" the hat cried aloud, causing the Gryffindor table to erupt into cheers of praise and unfriendly grumblings from the Slytherin table, especially from the girl with the curly brown hair I met on the train. The petite, blonde girl with intricate braids waved me over to a spot at her table and the strawberry blonde boy that was with us gave me a thumbs up from the Ravenclaw table.

I felt a pang of regret as I watched the good-looking boy with teal eyes, Fitz, glare at the Gryffindor table from his spot in Slytherin. It was too bad I couldn't end up in his house, but Gryffindor would have to do.

And it wasn't like I didn't feel welcome at my table as Marella rambled to me about all the cute guys she saw on the train so far. I almost felt like I belonged.

Almost.

I fiddled with the sleeve of my long sleeved tunic as the last of the students were sorted into their houses. I let out a breath I had no idea I was holding as the last name, Maruca Chebota, was called to the Gryffindor house.

Food of all kinds appeared on silver platters in front of me, ranging from steak to chicken nuggets to chocolate cake to peppermint, but my stomach churned every time I even thought about putting something on my plate. So I waited for dinner to be over before sneaking off to the common rooms.

Chatting wizards and witches of Gryffindor waved to their friends and pushed past me as I tried to reach my dorm. I sat down on my bed as my roommates joined their friends in conversations and talks, curling up in my blanket and trying to pretend I was back at home with my family. not with a bunch of wizards in a magic school.

I closed my eyes as I tried to drown out the noise of everyone's voices, imagining myself burying the sounds of people around me in quicksand, watching them sink to never pop up again. Waves of tiredness hit me slowly as my eyelids became heavier and heavier, until I was officially the first person in the history of Hogwarts to fall asleep.

***

The sound of my stomach gurgling with hunger woke me up. I propped myself up in bed with my elbow, scanning the room. My roommates, the blonde girl named Marella and Maruca Chebota, were fast asleep in their beds. I tiptoed to the window to look out at the moon and stars. The moon was at the highest point in the sky, which meant it was around midnight.

I changed out of my nightgown and threw on a fall jacket before creeping out of the dorm and common room to wander the halls.

Compared to earlier this evening, the halls were eerily quiet. My steps made slight clacking noises against the wooden floor, making me jump with fear everytime I took a step. Paintings only illuminated by the moonlight seemed to have eyes that were watching my every move. I shivered with tension as I creeped down the hallway, slowly relaxing more for every second I heard nothing but distant mews of black cats and the taps of my own shoes.

But wait. There was something else. I froze, pressing my body against the cold wall. Another tapping noise of shoes against wood. I listened harder. The sound came closer.

I tried to move my legs, but they wouldn't budge, frozen in place with horror as the steps grew clearer and clearer and-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as a tall figure appeared next to me.

"Shhh, they'll hear us!" the voice said, dragging me somewhere unknown.

Several moments of terrifying silence creeped along after a quiet click before the voice let out a breath of relief. "You can speak now."

"Who are you?" I asked. A dim flashlight clicked on, illuminating the face of a handsome boy with carefree features etched into his face. He had fluffy blonde hair rumpled to perfection and ice blue eyes that seemed to have a glint of humor in them.

"Keefe Sencen," the boy whispered, grinning. "You?" He held out his hand to shake mine.

I gave him my trembling hand and fearfully grabbed his, which was suspiciously warm, like he dipped them in cheery sunlight for a day.

"Sophie," my voice said shakily.

"Well, Sophie, what brings you to the hallway at midnight?" Keefe asked me teasingly.

My face burned bright pink. "I couldn't sleep."

"Nobody can sleep on the first night of school. But not everyone goes out at night to wander around the halls. What's the real reason you came here?"

"I'm the human girl," I whispered to him. Keefe's eyes widened with surprise.

"Wait, are you the Sophie Foster?" Keefe grinned widely. "Oh my god, you're, like, SUPER famous!"

"Keep your voice down!" I hushed him.

"Fine," he said, still stupidly grinning at me. He lowered his voice as he said, "You're a Gryffindor, right?"

I nodded meekly as Keefe's grin only grew. "Me too! Best Gryffindor buddies!"

"I barely know you," I protested.

"Yeah, and you already love me, obviously!" Keefe gestured at himself, like his looks alone said it all.

My face burned nuclear red. "What makes you think that?" I snapped.

"Because you're still here."

I opened my mouth to speak, then decided against it when Keefe's humorous grin faded to a sad frown.

"Are you okay?" I whispered at him.

"Yes, Foster, I'm fine," he said, the teasing glint in his ice blue eyes returning hastily.

"Okay, if you say so," I said. "Now it was nice to talk, but I do really have to go back to the common rooms."

Keefe rolled his eyes. "Boring! But as long as you come back..." He winked, resulting in my face turning even more red than before.

"We'll see about that," I mumbled as Keefe pressed a certain brick on the wall and another click sounded, opening a compartment on my right.

"Bye, Foster! Don't miss me too much!" Keefe called after me as I hurried back to my dorm, clutching my racing heart.