The Gift

After coming home from work one day, you spotted a sleek, shiny black bag sitting on your bed. There wasn't a brand name on it, so you didn't have a clue as to what the bag could contain. However, there was a note attached. It simply read:

To Fuckface,

Enjoy ;)

From Dickhead.

Finally, riddled with curiosity, you opened the bag, revealing a rectangular box labeled "personal massager".

That bastard bought you a fucking vibrator.

You should've been angry at the fact that one, Jungkook had gone into your room without your permission and, two, that he had purchased you an...odd gift, to say the least. But at the same time, you found it strangely endearing.

When you left his apartment that night, Jungkook gave you "homework" for the week. He wanted you to explore your body more to figure out what felt good and what didn't. His present was to help you with that. Plus, you clearly had enjoyed using the vibrator when you were with him, so it made sense to Jungkook to buy it for you.

Obviously, you thanked Jungkook for the gift. But you also warned him that if he ever went into your room without your consent again, you'd kill him.

Dickhead: Noted 🥴
Dickhead: Anyway~
Dickhead: Can you come over on Friday for your next lesson?

Usual time?

Dickhead: You got it.

I'll see you Friday then.

***

Jungkook set two glasses of wine—white wine—on his coffee table. You never saw him drinking white; only red.

He must not have been scarred from the party anymore to be drinking alcohol again. You would often have a drink after class or work to unwind for the night, but ever since your brother's party, you hadn't had one. That hangover definitely put you in your place.

You took a sip from your glass, recognizing that it was your favorite Moscato d'Asti. You weren't certain how Jungkook knew about it. He must've inquired to Yoongi earlier this week to find out your drink of choice.

"Have you ever gone down on Jihyeon?" Jungkook asked out of nowhere.

You nearly choked on the Moscato. "Excuse me?"

"Have you ever gone down on Jihyeon?" he repeated himself, slightly irritated that he had to. "Y'know, since you guys make out when you're drunk sometimes."

"No," you stated firmly. "How did telling you that lead you to ask me if I've given her head before?"

Jungkook shrugged. "You could've been really horny after a night of drinking together."

"That's never happened."

"Have you wanted to though?"

You shook your head. "I'm not attracted to her like that."

He nodded, listening to you intently.

"Sure, she's pretty," you carried on, "but not in an 'I wanna fuck her' kind of way."

"So nothing other than kissing?"