Hunters' Shadow - WEREWOLF

Title: Hunters' Shadow

Author: EmmaConnolly379

Genre: Werewolf, Romance

Maturity warning: No warnings.

Blurb: Twenty Six year old Blake Hunter is the Alpha of the largest pack in the region

Blurb: Twenty Six year old Blake Hunter is the Alpha of the largest pack in the region. Finding his mate is the last thing on his mind.

But, in the midst of dealing with uninvited relations, aspiring future Lunas and increasing rogue attacks on his eastern borders, a young woman stumbles out of the forest into his arms. Injured, afraid, and with no idea who she is or how she got there, she brings out his wolf's protective nature.

To keep her safe and unravel the mystery surrounding his new charge, Blake must navigate dangers from both inside and outside his own pack, even as they both struggle against their undeniable attraction. When her past returns to claim her will he risk his pack's safety to keep her by his side? Or will the shadows surrounding them tear them apart for good?

Why we love it: Hunters' Shadow tells the beautiful story of a boy and a girl falling in love - and then rips them apart and throws them into conspiracies, kidnappings, murder, and a full-on war. These poor characters. 

Good news for us, though, because it's great fun to read! We watch a girl with memory loss navigate through a life with werewolves, while the whole world seems to be out to get her. Meanwhile, the guy she's in love with has to balance leading his pack of werewolves with the love he feels for this human girl. But it soon turns out that there is much more to her, when not just her family, but also rogue werewolves and the alpha of a different pack come after her. 

This story is filled to the brim with mystery, tension and action. It keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole way through. On top of that, the ending is incredibly satisfying, tying all the loose ends together in a clever way. We recommend this to anyone who enjoys a good werewolf novel.

Congratulations on an amazing book, EmmaConnolly379. Please let us know: which Wattpad story would you recommend to other users?