| 18 |

Sunghoon's car bumped unsteadily along the roads, with Jungwon and I on the backseat and Soomin sitting up front beside Sunghoon. I, however, were more fascinated by the shoes I had been given. I had never worn a pair myself, I only ever saw the teachers at the lab wear them.

Sunghoon had called them boots, they were supposed to cover my leg from my feet to a bit up my calf, keeping me warm in the cold winter months. Jungwon hadn't been given a pair of boots, Sunghoon said he didn't have any he could use, so he had been given a pair of trainers - the same Sunghoon himself used.

"I talked with my mom, and she is willing to let one live with us," Soomin eventually spoke up to Sunghoon, "told her it was an exchange student at school, who had trouble finding a place to live permanently for the year. She'll believe it when they begin to question all normal things."

"We can figure out who moves to you tomorrow," Sunghoon remarked and took a turn down a street - the same we had first encountered him and the three other boys on, "mom thinks they already left our house."

"I can take one already today," Soomin shook her head, "it shouldn't be a problem," she excused and glanced up in the mirror handing in the front window, looking over at Jungwon and I.

"Does any of you two want to move in with Soomin?" Sunghoon questioned as he halted the car at a red light and turned in his seat to look at Jungwon and I.

"I can do it," Jungwon spoke up after having glanced at me, "it won't be a problem to me."

"Sure you don't want to Jiyeon?" Sunghoon questioned, "you and Soomin could get some real girltime... she can tell you more about well... being a girl."

"I uhm..." I trailed off as I quickly looked to Jungwon.

"New changes coming too fast makes her anxious," Jungwon softly spoke as an excuse.

"Ah..." Sunghoon hummed as he looked back at the street, watching as the red light turned yellow and lastly green before he continued to drive the car, "will you be alright with Jungwon moving then?"

"I think so," I nodded quietly.

"Tell me if anything makes you feel anxious after he moves, alright?" Sunghoon questioned and I immediately nodded.

"Just make sure her bracelet is turned on for the majority of the time... at least at first," Jungwon pointed out.

"And how do I do that?" Sunghoon questioned with confusion hinting in his voice.

"Ask her to do literally anything. We usually just ask her to make something float or throw something small across the room," Jungwon excused, "she has a code to the bracelet, she can put it in herself, but you should know it as well. She'll tell you... uhm... is there anything else?"

"Miss Hopkins said I might get extreme headaches if it's turned on for too long," I murmured quietly, "because it gets bunched up in my head."

"Yeah, so just turn it off every once in a while when she is calm enough and not in any chance of getting nervous or such... make it easy for youself and turn it off when we are all together. We can usually help her calm down if needed," Jungwon excused.

"We've planned for all of you going to Jake's basement every second day here at first, so you can get told of things out in this world and slowly adjust to not seeing each other everyday," Sunghoon clarified as he parked the car outside a big building, with only one floor, "we're here... Jake and Heeseung should be here with the others I suppose... if you all agreed on going together."

"I see them," I quickly excused and jumped out of the car, smacking the door behind me as I rushed over to Lin - who had been standing and waiting patiently, all alone seemingly.