Chapter 74: Modern Day Life Graduation Trip Part Eight

A/N: Beach episode!!!!!! Here goessssss!!!! Enjoyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

"WHHHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Subaru roared with his hands high in the air. "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU OVERREACTING PERV!!!" Haruka and Aki shouted, and with three simultaneous slaps and sounds of whip cracking, theirs and Hinata's hands collided on Subaru's back, and with three burning red hand prints on his back, Subaru felt to the sandy ground, rolling in agony and screaming incoherently. "Good one, Natsuno-san, Kouyou-san, Tsuyumi-san." Ram said, eyeing the screaming Subaru on the ground, his hands reaching for the spots where he got hit frantically.

"Uwaaa, did we hit too hard? It looks like those are burnt on by three metal palms." Hinata said, looking at the three bright red palms on Subaru's back. Subaru stopped rolling around and lay on the ground facedown a few seconds later. "Nah he's fine." Aki said, waving a dismissive hand. "Yeah, put him in the water and he'll be back up in no time." Haruka added, nodding, and in the next moment, the two proceeded to picking up Subaru by his limbs to hoist him into the water. "ALRIGHT STOP THAT!!!" Subaru shouted as he pushed himself back up, his face and chest covered in sand.

Grunting and cursing under his breath, Subaru stood up, dusting the sand off his body, and Rem giggled. "Subaru-kun, are our swimsuits really that good? It's a little bit embarrassing, but Rem gets to hear Subaru-kun's passion and see Subaru-kun's perfect reaction! This is very worthwhile, heehee." She said in a teasing tone, holding her cheek with her right hand. "Sou da, Rem! Definitely worthwhile! And you three!" Subaru went from smiling merrily at Rem to glaring deadly at Aki, Haruka, and Hinata, the former two smirked back while the latter grinned his usual grin.

"My reaction was totally proper and in the healthy sort of way! This is pure art, it is!! Appreciate the sight like you do when you go to, hm, the Louvre Museum! Or somewhere like that!!" Subaru shouted, and Aki raised his eyebrow. "Yeah, tell me, who looks at Mona Lisa with their mouth drooling and nose flaring?" He said, folding his arms, and Hinata put up his hand. "If you say Kira Yoshikage I swear I'm gonna dropkick you across the face." Haruka slapped him on the arm, forcing Hinata's raised hand down. He put up the other hand. "Kira Yoshikage!!!" And then Haruka did what she just said.

Aki rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Ah well whatever. You go on staring at the girls, and we go on minding our own business. You don't bother us, and the girls, too much, we don't bother you." He said, nodding. Subaru, opening his mouth to retort, had a sudden thought, and, in a fraction of a second, contemplated a little and made up his mind. "Aki you filthy hypocrite! You keep scolding me for appreciating the beautiful view, but what about you??? You think I haven't noticed you staring at Haruka???" Subaru smirked and pointed at Aki, and Aki's brow twitched.

"Ah??" He and Haruka shouted together. "That's right, Aki. You may scold me as much as you want, but I know, I know it all. Deep down, you think the same way as I do. Your eyes and Haruka are just like the two opposite polars of a magnet, attracting each other constantly-- Ugeeeehhhh!!!!"
"QUIT THAT ALREADY!!!!" Aki and Haruka both shouted as the former's fist shot toward him and the latter's leg swung toward him, and demonstrating some very impressive reflexes, Subaru first leaned back to dodge Aki's attack and then jumped right up to avoid Haruka's kick. The moment he landed back on the sand, Subaru ran for it, roaring with laughter, and Aki and Haruka went after him, also roaring, but not with laughter though.

Up to this point, the four girls were watching them have fun quietly, and seeing that Subaru and the other two might take a while to get back, they turned around and walked toward the water. Emilia got to the water first. She stood by the edge of the dry sand, waiting for the wave to come, and when it did, she took a step forward, letting the water engulf her feet temporarily. "Hyaa?!?!" She let out a small cute squeal when the water made contact with her skin. The water was cool but not cold, and Emilia took another step forward, now joined by Rem.