⌗29. your life is a joke

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩. 𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝟮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AUGUST 14
7:43 am in the morning

I WAS. changing my clothes after I took a bath when I heard some harmony downstairs. I glance at the door of the room I was in and head outside to see what is happening.

The smell of the fried egg from the heat pan came to my nostril and the sound of the radio echoing inside the house rang to my ears.

There I was, an empty piece of a shell
Just minding my own world
Without even knowing what love and life were all about. ♫

A familiar voice sing the lyrics with an amazing tune makes me raise my eyebrow from suprise. The voice is so soft and heartwarming, the way they sing it send me shivers because of how amazing it was.

I peek my head from the edge of the stairs and I saw five shadows illuminating from the light inside the living area. I took a few steps by the stairs and saw Takeomi sitting on one of the chairs at the dining table with a newspaper in his hand.

Arashi laying on the couch with a phone on his hand, he seems occopied since he is wearing an headphones on his ears. Then suddenly when I got to the bottom of the stairs a three soft voices harmonize from the kitchen.

Then you came
You brought me out of the shell
You gave the world to me
And before I knew
There I was, so in love with you

I saw my older brother Sancho, mister Shinichiro and Imaushi. singing together feeling the song coming from the radio.

You gave me a reason for my being
And I love what I'm feeling

You gave me a meaning to my life
Yes, I've gone beyond existing
And it all began when I met you

Then, Imaushi walks out from the kitchen gripping the plates all the way at the dining table while still singing.

Takeomi who notice my presence smile towards me and gesture to sit next to him.

"What is happening?-" Takeomi looks at the singing Imaushi who's at the egde of the dining table failing to notice us at the other edge. "-Where's Aunt?"

"She went somewhere. she said that if we are gonna stay here we're gonna make you breakfast. guess the three is making it for you now.", I nod.