Unlikely Alliance

Your POV

Pain. It wasn't the first time I felt it and I'm not sure if it's the last. But by the time I came to, the answer was written. My head is still spinning despite looking at my surroundings and all I see is a darkened, misty and abysmal void and RidZak and the others coming to. How did we ended up here? Beats me. But we're about to find out.

???: "I see all of you are awake. Good."

Standing before us was some being in cloak, likely ethereal.

(Y/N): "Who or what are you?"

???: "My name is not important, but I suppose you can call me the Dark Void since this is where you Horsemen are."

Before I could ask for more info, Chapel charged at him, blinded by rage, only to be stopped by some telekinetic force the Dark Void has.

Chapel: "Let me go!"

Dark Void: "I will if you listen to me, all of you."

Dregar: "Why should we?"

Dark Void: "Because what I will explain may prevent an Apocalypse that no Sinner would want. After all, I did saved you all from getting killed by him."

Killana: "Him who?"

Dark Void: "Reich, leader of the Black Reign."

So that's the name of the Sinner who's on my Kill List. Dark Void continued on that Reich is a power hungry Nazi General who wanted to rule the entire globe for himself and planned to kill Hitler afterwards, but got killed and was sent to Hell since the German War, where my father, (D/N) The Manslaughter, killed him. During his time in Hell, he's been trying to rule not only the Underworld but also the Living and Heaven by making war with the previous Overlords, almost succeeded only to fail at the hands of Lucifer's Generals and was assumed dead. Somehow he survived, and was laying low for few years and right now, he is attacking Pentagram City while bombing other areas outside it after Dark Void who showed us what its truly happening right now.

Lord Raptor: "Wait a tick, that sick German lout was the one who tried to kill us? I mean why us specifically?"

Dark Void: "Because deep down, he fears your abilities. Each of you are strong at your own right and given the chance of alliance, depending how long it lasts, you would have killed Reich despite him splicing your kin's DNA for his own."

RidZak: "Except for one thing; I am not a Horseman of any kind."

Dark Void: "True. But those who're connected with a Sconce can match up to such depending your connection. So far you only begun so with yours, young one."