lxii

☠✍

☠✍

"Huh?? Eren..." Y/N groaned opening her eyes as the bright sunlight hit her face through the window.

The girl was awakened by her almost a-year-old baby brother who was smacking Y/N's stomach happily childish and her mother standing beside her bed waiting for her awakening. Though it didn't tug Y/N to wake up as she forced herself to go back to sleep. Carla sighed as she took another pillow and bonked Y/N's head as hard as she could.

"Mom!!!" Y/N groaned loudly as sat up from her bed feeling the surprising pain of a pillow. 

"About time Y/N - It's almost noon and I already gave you a chance to skip breakfast and sleep..." Carla crossed her arms together and slowly went out of her room. "Your father is out once again... Lunch is on the table!"

With Carla out of her room, Y/N grunted as she let herself fall back to the soft heaven of her bed. Though she tried to go to sleep but failed.

"Baba!" Baby Eren exclaimed who was still on her bed beside her.

"Eren... You know... I wish mom would let me sleep till dawn..." Y/N sighed. It was always normal for Y/N to talk to her baby brother despite him not being able to talk properly yet.

"Ba????" Eren looked at Y/N with confusion as his mouth gaped. It made Y/N have a heart attack because of Eren's cuteness.

"If I were to choose the best dream I have ever had... Then I would pick the dream I had just a minute ago..." Y/N let out a sighful smile as the dream she had amassed still lingers fresh in her mind. Still smiling as her mind wanders to the dream, Eren opened his arms wide as if he was suggesting to tell him what was the dream.

"I don't know if a baby could do something like what you did but sure I'll tell..." With the answer, Eren smiled and giggled so surely that Y/N softly pinched his cheeks.

Gazing out of the window Y/N began to tell. "I had a dream... Particularly about having a family or so... But most importantly is the husband I have. Though the thing is whenever I see his face it was all blur... But I had a little inkling about him..."

Baby Eren continued to listen with focus. It made Y/N chuckle that an almost-year-old baby would want to hear about a simplistic fantasy dream of a girl.

"He was the most ideal man I could see. I could feel it even though it felt like a short time." Y/N chuckled still dreaming of the blurred face of her supposed future husband. "In the dream, I called him Levi Ackerman."

____________________________