𝑨𝑪: 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒐𝒑 (𝒊𝒙)

We all stayed up 'til the sun breaks-out in above. I peacefully stares as how the skies painted in mild orange and the surrounding starts to brighten.

Then the smile I had on my face widen when a warm arms wrapped on my torso.

"You really love skies, huh?" Baresu mumbles as he plant kiss on my left cheek, "And I love seeing you smile. It's so freaking beautiful,"

Blushing furiously I tried so hard to whine from his words and nodded instead, snuggling my body closer to him.

"How were you guys planning on beating those?"

Jimin spoke as I felt her presence next to us, followed by the others who are now mesmerized by the sunrise.

"Together." I replied, looking down from the building back to them.

"We'll lose?"

Smiling assuringly, I look up once again. "Then we'll do that together, too..."

I answer with finality before tightening Suhyeok's grip on my arms.

I welcome the fresh cold air that blows from above. Our group is still in the rooftop after we just got left behind by the military.

Everyone had scattered in everywhere. I am having an alone time with my self when my eyes accidentally drop off to where my bestfriend is.

On the left corner of the rooftop is Lee Cheongsan who still looks very upset and regretful. The playful grin that he always wear everytime is cannot be seen on his face anymore.

Things hasn't been only rough to us, this also challenges our beliefs, trust and truthfulness for and on each other and I bet that no one expected things to go side ways.

Even though it's been a few hours. The sharp and coldness of a knife in my neck is still very vivid on me. The scene where my bestfriend uses me as bait is on repeat on my head.

I understand his sentiments but it doesn't mean that I am not hurt anymore. I am hurt. I am  still.

"Gwanchanagoya Cheongsan?"

The small voice of Onjo gets my attention as I pretended to not give any care to their conversation. Since the incident had occurred, the two never separated anymore and it's a good thing to know.

If they can be strong and find strength on each other arms then I am happy for them. I am happy for my friends.

Shaking his head, he buried his hand on his face. "I am not fine, Onjo." he answers honestly, "but your presence makes everything bearable."

"Cheongsan..." Onjo whispers, the vulnerability on her voice is very visible.

"Don't leave me huh?" the boy mutters back before humming.

"I will never,"

Forcing a chuckle, Cheongsan remove his hands on his face and stare at Onjo.

My friend didn't say anything for almost a minute yet as soon as the corner of his lips lips into a genuine  smile, Onjo is instantly pulled back by an arms.

The two had shared a sweet moment which makes me felt three different emotions in one time.

Happy. Sad. Envious.

Happy because both of them deserve to be love and love, sad for the reason of I am not the one who gives comfort to my friend anymore and envious knowing that I will never experience the same thing anymore with the same person.

"I will never trade you for anything."

Hearing those words coming out from his mouth gives me a flashback from before, the same day, the same exact day that I realize how blessed I am to have a friend.