Chapter Thirty

"If you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny."
- Yoda

❆ ❆ ❆

Anakin, Ahsoka and Boba were all in a Jedi Shuttle 634 and were making their way to Zanbar where Death Watch supposedly took refuge.

"Do you think Master Dune will be alright? I felt something earlier, something dark." Boba asked worriedly as they broke through the atmosphere of the moon.

"I felt it too Boba, but if there's one thing I know about your master is that she's a survivor and a strong one too. We've been in many sticky situations and each time we've gotten out with only a few scratches." Anakin assured the worried padawan.

"Says the one with a metal arm." Boba said under his breath but Anakin heard him.

"Hey!" Anakin warned. "I know you're worried, but that's no excuse for attitude." He told Boba.

"I think you're usually the one with the attitude Master." Ahsoka defended Boba and he sent her a thankful glance.

"Great, now I've got two sassy padawans ganging up on me." Anakin sighed as he landed the ship on the surface of the planet.

The Jedi and the two padawans made their way out of the ship and down the ramp, however the air was very murky making it hard to see. Zanbar was a swamp moon so it wasn't very pleasant.

"Come on, my coordinates say Death Watch has a camp set up North. Oriel is most likely there too." Anakin said and started walking through the muddy swamps of the moon while the padawans followed side by side.

After a long walk through the mud, water and reeds, the three came into view of a lot of lights coming from the top of a mountain and they could hear echoing voices.

"Look up there. It must be Death Watch." Ahsoka said and jogged to the bottom of the rocky mountain. "Let's climb." She stated before starting to climb the rocks, the two boys copying her actions.

They reached the top and crouched down behind a rock to scout the place out first. It was very big with heaps of tents and ships and Mandalorians, each equipped with multiple weapons.

"What are we waiting for? Lets get this over with." Boba said and went to stand up but Ahsoka pulled him back down.

"We don't know what we're running into here, we need to look for advantages and disadvantages first." Anakin told to the boy who only wanted to get his master back.

After a few minutes of scouting the place out, they came up with a plan. The three Jedi were to attack from where Death Watch had all of their ships parks, so none of them could escape. It was also better as well because they had more cover that way.

Boba snuck up behind a woman and knocked her over the head with the hilt of his lightsaber, knocking her out cold. Unfortunately someone seemed to be watching.

"Intruders!" Someone shouted and alerted everyone else in the camp.

"This is going to be so fun." Ahsoka said sarcastically looking at the large group of Mandalorians that were preparing to fight.

"Just remember, we don't want to kill them all. We still need to find Master Dune." Anakin told the two padawans who nodded and ignited their lightsabers readying for battle.

❆ ❆ ❆

"I'm sick of waiting, I'm going back to Coruscant and confronting Kenobi myself." Oriel said retracting her darksaber. She was training with Vizsla.

"I thought Jedi were suppose to have patience?" Vizsla asked her.

"I was never a good Jedi. Not by the books anyways." Oriel said. "I never had patience, always wanting to jump into a fight. Not to mention I most defiantly have attachment issues." She laughed lightly to herself.