~Messed up Double Date~

-Stuilly and Sidney x Tatum
-Summary: Billy and Sidney go on a date and Sidney decides to invite Stu and Tatum. But Sidney has been seeing Tatum and Billy has been seeing Stu.
-if you have requests there's a place for you to put them a couple chapters up. :))
-------

Stu sits in Billy's car waiting outside while the Sidney and Billy got their things. Tatum sat behind him in the backseat. "Look, I know you want to tell him but we can't. He'll be upset." She says rolling up her window as rain starts to pour from the sky.

"He clearly wont, we've been messing around for almost four months now." The blonde boy says, watching as raindrops race down the window in front of him. "I know, so have me and Sidney. But she doesn't know I told you." Tatum says.

Stu groans as he watches the seemingly happy couple walk out of the house. "Okay so please don't tell him." The words rush out of Tatum's mouth, sounding more like a pled. "I won't. Shut up they'll hear us." Stu's words seem to calm her down.

Billy sits down in the drivers seat and turns on the car without saying a word. He can feel Stu's eyes on him as the engine starts. "Hey Tatum!" Sidney yells pulling the blonde girl into a hug as rainwater drips from her hair.

Stu didn't realize just how hard it was raining until he looked out the window trying to distract himself. Tatum and Stu weren't even dating just pretending so the rumors stopped at school. But it sucked that  he now had to watch Sidney cuddle up beside Billy as he 'dated' his best friend.

"So where to first?" Billy asked, they were going to multiple places for the date. To be honest Tatum and Stu didn't even know where they were going. It was all a surprise. But it probably wouldn't be that fun.

"Probably lunch, then movies." Sidney replies, finally letting Tate go. "Wouldn't we go to the movies first?" The brunette boy asks with a confused look on his face. "No there's candy at the theater. So we should eat first." She says. Billy shrugs and starts to leave the driveway. 

The car ride was quiet, nothing could be heard except the sound of water pouring outside. They pull into the parking lot of the restaurant and get ready to get out the car. "Everyone got their umbrellas?" Tatum asks  getting out the car holding a green umbrella above her head.

"Ill be fine, we're not that far away from the doors." Stu says before getting out the car and running for the doors. He makes it but ends up covered in water. His hair curled from the touch of the water, he was upset cause he knew it would frizz later.

They sat down at their table and Billy sits beside Stu. What? Shouldn't he be sitting beside his girlfriend..? "Do you need a jacket Stu?" Sidney asks. "I'm fine." The blonde boy replies, he was lying. "Here." Billy says handing Stu his flannel.

Stu takes it and puts it on. He wasn't expecting it to fit, but it did. The food was good but they had to leave early to get to the movies. They got back in the car and this time isn't wasn't as quiet. Sidney and Tate were talking about the waiter and how pretty she was.

Stu found himself falling asleep, he settled himself in his seat and drifting off. He was woken up by Billy shaking him. They walk in and they all agreed on a horror, comedy movie and chose their seats. Billy sat beside Stu again. What the fuck.

The lights shut off and Stu felt something brush against his side. He looked down and saw Billy's hand on his thigh. Stu sunk down into his seat and wrapped his hand around Billy's wrist. The movie was shit so far, but Stu wasn't really paying attention.

After the movie Billy took them all home. Stu was last. As soon as the blonde entered his house he got a text. It was from Billy, but in Stu's phone his name was 'Billy-goat <3'.

"Hey I'm still outside. Can I come in?"

The text brought a smile to Stu's face, he quickly turned around and unlocked the door.

"Sure! Come in! :))"