| xxx ; return my fallen angel

Panda looked at Yuji, "I'm just asking. But... you're not related, right?"

"No way. He almost killed me earlier," Yuji answered.

"But he has created a disturbance," Noritoshi pointed out. "Y/N-san is fighting that guy alone. We have to take advantage of this, help her and retrieve Prison Realm."

"Agreed," Panda and Yuji said at the same time.

Immediately, the three of them split up while Panda activated Unblockable Drumming Beat. However, Uraume had suddenly activated her technique: Ice Formation. Uraume used Frost Calm and released an icy mist that froze Y/N, Choso, Noritoshi, Panda and Kusakabe.

"Don't kill them," Pseudo-Geto said to Uraume. "I need messengers and to extract her cursed technique."

"Is that enough reason to let them live?" Uraume questioned back.

Choso began using Flowing Red Scale to rapidly increase his body temperature to melt the ice away, "This ice isn't enough to hold me!"

"Then how much is?" Uraume appeared in front of him with a frozen tipped finger.

Suddenly, Yuji broke Choso out of the ice to save him from Uraume. Annoyed, Uraume gave him a look, "Whose body do you think that is?!"

Ignoring Uraume, Yuji looked at Choso, "You're our ally, right?!"

"No!!"

"Huh?!"

"I'm your older brother," Choso said coolly.

"Take this seriously, would ya?!" Yuji exclaimed and broke Y/N out of the ice.

"Thank you," Y/N smiled at him.

"You're welcome-"

"Why don't you try calling me Big Brother?" Choso asked.

Yuji ignored him as he noticed Nishimiya flying down towards the ground. She used her Wind Scythe technique and launched a blade of cursed energy wind from her broom at Pseudo-Geto and Uraume.

"Itadori! Y/N! We're the only ones who can move tight now! We gotta buy time until Utahime-sensei is ready!" She shouted at them.

"A messenger?" Uraume mumbled as they recalled Geto's words. "Itadori Yuji alone will be enough!"

Activating Ice Formation, Uraume used Icefall to freeze their opponents. The flying bits of ice attacked the group, freezing them as a second wave of sharpened icicles attacked from above.

Their death was guaranteed. That was until a mysterious shikigami appeared and broke the ice.

"It's been a while, Geto," said the mysterious sorcerer. "Can I get your answer from before? What kind of girls are you into?"

Both Y/N and Geto recognised her immediately. "Yuki Tsukumo!"

Yuki Tsukumo, the last of the Special Grade sorcerers. She turned around, smiling at Y/N, "Hey kiddo. How you've been? You look like shit, by the way."

Y/N laughed and nodded her head, "I know. But I'm fine, now that you're here."

Yuki sent her a wink before she turned back to Geto, "Do you remember our talk about how to create a world where Curses no longer exist? No matter what method you adopt... human beings will advance one stage higher. The next stage of humanity... lies in breaking away from cursed energy."