Chapter 76

Heyo! I'm here with another chapter! I hope y'all like it! Its... an odd one? Anyways,  I wanted to say thank you each and every single one of you beautiful people! You're all so very amazing and I love each of you for just reading! But, the song above is Drawing Board by George Ezra! I'm doing a re-listen since his new album came out!

"How do you feel, Toshinori?"

Blonde hair waved in the wind, a blue sky so pristine it was like it had been painted on a canvas, and Toshinori smiled.

He was in a pool of serenity, of peace, one he hadn't felt in such a long time; not since...

- Not since Nana died...

Who is Nana...?

What is this? -

Ever since he left the Hero business, passed his mantle over to Young Izuku and watched the young boy he'd trained, one he loves like a son, become the next Number One, Toshinori felt immensely happy.

He had Gran with him, and Nana? But you're dead? His old mentor as he lived his life in retirement, a world of peace at last. No fear, no cowering of the long shadows, or the...

- The Devil in Man's skin... -

Turning, Toshinori came face to face with Daichi Shigaraki, All for One? What are you doing?! And smiled at his old friend, one he knew as a mighty fine hero, one of the best, and one Toshinori was glad to stand shoulder to shoulder with.

"Ah, I'm great, old friend. You?" Toshinori grinned as his friend smiled back.

"Same old, Toshi, same old. Izuku's making waves, isn't he?" Toshinori's electric eyes shone with pride.

"Yeah he is. One of the best, no doubt."

Standing in a steady silence, Toshinori soaked up this peace. It was all he ever wanted. Long lasting peace.

A safe world for everyone to live and enjoy life to the fullest.

- But All for One is here...

Something isn't right...

It feels wrong... -

The world fractured, it shook and static took over; it was like an old broken TV, and Toshinori started to realise...

"How do you feel, Toshinori?"

Blinking, Toshinori smiles, looking at his old friend, grinning as he shot back.