chapter 3:welcome to mondstadt!

Author note:shirou will not always with lumine and he will not always follow the main stories.i plan for shirou to have his own stories and adventure .The only time he will be 100% with lumine when he decide to go to the other nation or major fight.lastly shirou will meet some of the  character first before lumine.

__________________________________________

shirou pov.

After finished with the last hilichurl campsite,Amber lead me to the city of wind 'Mondstadt'.

Amber:"why wouldn't you tell me about your so call magic?!"pouting.

Me:"if I told you it's wouldn't be a magic more right?"

I clearly enjoying every moment teasing this girl.

Amber:"I starting to hate you."

Me:"whatever child."

Amber:"hey I'm not a chil-"

Amber was about to finish talking but stop ? something caught my sights?Amber ribbon starting to point at a certain direction?

Me:"Amber are you alrigh-"

I was cut off as Amber right toward the direction her ribbon pointing.

Me:"hey!"

___________________________________________

??? Pov

???:"paimon was really shock and scared when she saw the dragon just now!"

Me:"I'm sure the dragon will be interest in having paimon in it's belly~"

Paimon:"hey!that rude you know!next time paimon see the dragon, paimon will push lumine firsts!"

Me:"hehehe I'm just kidding paimon ~"

Right my name is lumine, I'm a otherworldly travelers whose used to travel with my brother 'Aether' until an unknown god separate us.

A month ago while fishing, don't know how or what happened,I caught a white fish that look like a little baby,she woke up introduce herself as paimon and she decided to became my adventure guide through the land's of Teyvat.

Suddenly I heard a footsteps and immediately pull paimon closer.

Out of nowhere a girl in a red hunter looking outfit with a red ribbon attach to her head make it she look like bunny appear from the cliff jumping and rolling on the ground.

???:"may the anemo archon protect you stranger.

???:"my name is Amber outrider for the knight of favonius .

Amber:"you don't look like a citizen of mondstadt, state your reason?"

Paimon:"we're not looking for any trouble!"

Amber:"that what every troublemaker say!"

Me:"hello my name is lumine."

Amber:" doesn't sound like local name to me? And what with this mascot?"

Me:"She is my emergency food."

Paimon:"that even worse than mascot!"

Amber:"so sum it's up you both are traveling partners , right?"

As I about to reply another sound was heard coming from the bush!

Suddenly a man with an auburn hair wearing a black jacket,holding a blue slime appear out of the bush and has a irritated gaze at Amber,Amber just look the other ways while sweating hard.