| xxxi ; guilty conscience

Choso and Yuji stood on a bridge and had just finished exorcising a few Cursed Spirits together.

"As impressive as ever, little brother," Choso complimented him.

"Are you still calling me that?" Yuji looked at him.

"I'll keep calling you that, over and over. Try to recollect. After all... your father had stitches on his forehead, didn't he?"

Just then, a man with dyed blonde hair accented with his black roots appeared. It was none other than Naoya Zenin.

"I don't see Megumi," Naoya said. "Am I the first one here?"

Choso and Yuji looked up at Naoya who was still talking to himself. "Is that possible? Is he that slow?"

Just then, Naoya looked down at them, "What are you two doing? You totally stand out. Don't you want to run?"

"Run?" Yuji repeated.

"Huh? You don't know?" Naoya tilted his head. "Your death sentence is back in since Satoru's support is gone."

"Huh?" Choso mumbled.

"Oh," Yuji said and recalled Ino's words.

"My business is with Megumi, so I honestly don't care if you live or die," Naoya admitted. "But I can't have you scampering around... so I'll start by breaking your legs."

"What do you want with Fushiguro?!" Yuji shouted.

"I think I'll have him die," Naoya said. "But it'd help if he wrote a little something first."

In that instant, Naoya leapt down next to Yuji, "I heard that Megumi is looking for you."

Acknowledging Naoya's speed, Yuji is still unable to avoid the strike on his face. Before Yuji and Choso can land a hit on Naoya, the man had suddenly disappeared. They looked back and saw him standing there.

"He's really fast, but..." Yuji trailed off.

"It's probably a Cursed Technique," Choso finished off.

"You two are tougher than I thought. To be honest, I didn't expect much. Shall I try... upping my speed?"

Just then, all three of them felt an overwhelming presence enter the scene.

Yuji turned to look at it, thinking it was Gojo, but soon realised the cursed energy was much creepier.

"Hm? You're not alone," said Yuta as he took out his katana.

"Who are you?" Yuji asked.

Yuta jumped from the wall he was on and destroyed a part of the wall he landed on. Choso and Yuji looked at him dumbfounded, though they kept quiet.

"Who's with Itadori?" Yuta asked.

"So you're Yuji's executioner," Choso said after realising the objective of Yuta's arrival.

"Wait just a second!" Naoya shouted. "I'm on your side. You're Okkotsu, right?" 

Hearing that name, Yuji immediately felt his body shudder. Okkotsu, the second-year Fushiguro mentioned that was with Y/N-senpai... Just like her and Gojo-sensei, he's a Special Grade Sorcerer!