9

" A brat like you will never a defeat me ! I will kill all the thing that all you love !" The man with a horn said holding someone's  neck .

" Wahhhhhhh" Suhani suddenly jumped from the bed. Looking here and there.

" Ah it's was dream." She thought to her self.

She got up from her bed as she wore her glasses. Suhani clicked the button . The door opened , showing Kaizo standing tablet in his hand.

Suhani got into the lift as she tuk her hair behind her ear.

There was a akward silence between the lift.

" Good morning....." She said looking to the other side.

Kaizo didn't  say anything. He was just  looking throught his tab.

Suhani was getting annoyed. There was a slight red tinge on her face.

Kaizo looked at her , her neck was bleeding a bit.

" You are bleeding."  said Kaizo  She looked at her neck was bleeding. The door opened showing a room with blue walls.

" We have arrived. Let's  get in"

Kaizo slightly pushed her to the room.

" How many Rooms do you have ? " She asked
" None of your concern. Just sit here only." Kaizo wore surgical gloves.

" Are you going to operate on me ?" She asked as she rolled her eyes.

Kaizo thrsted the needle in her neck. " Can't  you go easy on me , you are just or you are showing your captain ship on on my wound  !" She asked sighly annoyed .

" You are done." Kaizo said as he sat on the floor.

Suhani glanced at the tablet it was picture of an alein.

" This seems bit familiar " She said looking at the tablet . Gradually she took the tablet . Her eyes widened .

" Do you know him ?" Kaizo asked
" No... I don't know." Suhani said in a low voice.

Kaizo narrowed his eyes. He could see a fear on her face.

" I am going. Thanks for the medication." She stood as as she click the button as she got into the lift.

Kaizo kept his medic aside, he looked at the tablet again.

Soon After Suhani entered the dining room.

" Hey, have your break fast !" Lahap shouted. Who was still waiting for Kaizo to join the breakfast.

" Thanks for asking , but I am not hungry " Suhani said as she click the button. But Kaizo showed up .
Suhani moved to the side but Kaizo blocked her way.

" Let me Go, I want some fresh air." Suhani sightly pushed making him making her  way. She went at the side of the spaceship trunk. She sat on floor leaning the wall which was cold.

" How did he came here ? How does he made a path to the earth and why they are after me ?" A lot of questions were flooding in her mind.

She just closed her eyes. But someone kept hand on her shoulders she quickly opened her eyes.

" what are you doing here ?" She asked not looking at him.

Kaizo pinned her on the wall. He stared at her eyes ,full of fright and hate.

'' What do you want?" " I have done nothing to you. Can't you pls let me stay in peace." She said looking down.

" there's something that you are hiding from me." Kaizo came closer.

"I am hiding nothing" " Get out my way." She tried to push him . His body was heavy for her. Kaizo  kept another arm to the other side .

She looked another side still  ignoring him.

Kaizo sightly held her chin with fingers making her to look at him.

She looked at him in the eyes." w-What you want, Kaizo?"

" I am just looking for answers , Tell me. I will leave you." He said

" I am just afraid , that he will hear us ....." Suhani said , Kaizo felt that there was something serious.

" Hear us , How.... ?" He asked in confusion.

" The lone dog inject that type of liquid to the victim which enable the Lone dog keeper to hear our conversation of the people who were bitten by them." She said 
" Kenkai broke into our house , after that he killed Aunt Ken and her daughter.... It was.. horrible. "

Kaizo can feel her trembling, he held her both hands making her sit on the ground. Kaizo rubbed her back making sure that she is feeling  comfortable.

" We are his next Target. Kaizo " She whispered.

She hugged Kaizo. Her hands arms were cold with sweat. But it felt warm with his presence.

" C-Captain?" Lahap whose jaw dropped seeing them both hugging .

Suhani slightly pushed him making her way to the room.

" What  happened ?" Kaizo asked coldly

On the other side of the city.

" We are done with our work , your majesty. She has converyed her message to the Captain of the team....." A red soul loomed a hug ,a hybrid of Human and Dog.

" She did well now it's my  turn to attack on them. End them from the whole world." Kenai laughed " Tomorrow I will end him with my hands." He said as he sat on the throne.