E.D. Chapter V: The lowest upper moon

Previously on the Demon Slayer story...

Takeo: You do realize that you've forgotten to mention him about your family gift. Right?

U/N: Truth be told, I was hoping it wouldn't be too soon. But I guess its fate that plays the board game.

Takeo: No, we play the board game. But it is fate that guides our pieces.

U/N: Very well. Let us begin.

U/N made his first move on his piece and the scene faded to black. We now see Y/N following Tanjiro to where he came from.

Y/N: Where are Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Tengen?

Tanjiro: I was supposed to regroup with Inosuke to find a demon until you came up and I caught a sense of demon nearby.

Y/N: Let's just hope the others didn't get lost in their direction.

They made it to the place where Tanjiro came from and head towards the window.

Tanjiro: The sense is strong, there's no questions in it.

Y/N: Expect for heavy fight then.

Tanjiro: Ms Koinatsu!

Y/N opens the window as they look inside. Their eyes were widen as they saw a demon devouring a human lady with a belt.

They only saw her upper body while the rest is already devoured, giving the demon satisfaction

Daki: Are you two demon slayers? Glad you all came, so how many of you are there. I know that there's at least three of you now that I found that yellow hair brat.

Y/N: 'She must be talking about Zenitsu. Damit we're too late to save him! I'm sorry Zenitsu...'

Daki: Is there a hashira with you or will he be here soon? I can tell that neither of you are a hashira, you do seem weak after all. So I have no use for anyone who isn't a hashira.

Y/N: 'She know we're not a hashira, we still have to fight her either way. But that belt might be a challenging one.'

Daki: In case you're wondering I don't devour dirty people or anyone ugly for that matter.

Y/N: 'Huh, well that would explain about her appearance.-'

His thoughts were interrupted when she turn her head towards them revealing here moon rank on here eyes.