Chapter 21 Awww...I mean Ahhhhhh

Make sure to comment and vote. And i also wanna tell you that i read many other fanfics and when i find something interesting and think it can go well with my story i wrote in it. So please tell me if i didn't mentioned the author 's name. They have full credit of there work i'm just borrowing them and not to cause any trouble. And if you find something similar it's from them i just tweaked it a little to fit my plot. This plot was originally my idea but some of the story line i have taken from other with there permission.

Adhara and Hermione were on there way to the grounds when they were intercepted by Professor Mcgonagall ."Miss Potter please accompany me i want to ask you something." Professor asked Adhara. Adhara and Hermione shared a look when Adhara said"But Minne it's flying lesson".

"I know but accompany me" Professor motioned her towards her office when Adhara just groaned and waved to Hermione telling she should go on and following Professor Mcgonagall.

"Why is Professor asking for her, Is she in trouble" Elijah asked Lily. Who just shakes her head no and says" just wait and watch".

"Minne listen if it's about what happened on Fourth floor corridor then" Professor intercepted her mid sentences" Fourth floor?".

Kol was laughing"ohh did my beautiful princess pulled a prank". Lily was laughing along him"Oh how James would have been so proud of her."

Adhara just gave her innocent smile"nothing just a thought"

"Are you sure Miss Potter" Professor Mcgonagall raised a brow towards her. "Yes absolutely correct Minne."

Elijah and Finn shared a look" Minne?". "Oh Elijah your daughter is absolute adorable" Caroline told Elijah ."I mean look at her smile, She's so cute and adorable and those dimples. I'm telling you i wanna eat her up."

Hearing last sentences everyone turned towards her in horror. While Elijah was scared for his daughter's safety. When Caroline saw everyone's reaction she clarified the misunderstanding. "I didn't mean vampire eating, it's just a phrase like they see something cute and say i will gobble her, i mean her cuteness"

"Well i hope it was just a phrase Miss Forbes otherwise you will find yourself missing your heart" Elijah said with a calm but angered demeanor. Other Mikaelson were not that behind.

"Miss Potter stop calling me Minne" Professor just shakes her head and trying to suppress a laugh.

"Than what it is more important than flying"Adhara just groaned and Mcgonagall was like having a far way look. Seeing that Minne was not replying but in her thoughts Adhara shakes her"Are you alright Professor" Minerva just gives her nod and continued in her way. Professor Mcgonagall was having a flashback of her fav. boys. She discreetly looked towards Adhara who was in her own world and all she was seeing was a shadow of those boys. Oh how she missed them so much.

"She's remincing about James and Sirius. They were her one of the favorite students even though she always denied it" Lily have tears in her eyes.

"Adhara took after James and Sirius in many ways. Just like Elijah even though she never met any on them she has there traits and there special quirks.She's perfect blend of calm and composed with dose of mischievousness" Lily told Mystic Fall resident.

"Elijah your girl is really special, i request you no actually beg you please always make sure to never let her light fade away. She was our light during the time of war, our hope. Promise me that you will protect that light of her." Lily begged Elijah which shocked him and other as well.

"Mrs. Potter....i mean Lily it goes without saying that i will protect her she's my flesh and blood, i will make her smile even if she's ask me to light the world on fire i will happily do it. I give you my word and as a Mikaelson i have never gone back on my words not in the past nor will be in future."Elijah vows to Lily.