you can always come to me (requested)

I don't know if this chapter needs a trigger warning or not because I tried not to go into any detail about it. It just revolves around Yeji finding scratches on the reader's arms. But I'm putting it here just in case, as I never want anyone to feel uncomfortable when reading my work. Please don't read it if this topic is too much for you. Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------

Yeji held you in her arms, your back against her chest as you sat in bed and watched a film to spend some quality time together.

Truth be told though, neither of you is paying much attention to the movie. You're focused on each other instead.

You feel warm and secure as she keeps her arms wrapped around you, bringing you the comfort you've been in need of after the long and tiring couple of weeks you've had.

You haven't had much time together over the last few weeks.

She's been so busy preparing for the upcoming comeback the girls are about to do and she hasn't had much time for anything else, though she wishes she did.

That's why she planned for you both to spend today doing nothing but holding onto each other in bed. She just wanted to be close to you, as close as possible.

"I've missed you so much." She whispered as she kissed your shoulder softly.

The soft brush of her lips on your skin brought a smile to your face for the first time in days.

"I've missed you too." You said as you put your head on her shoulder and stared up at her.

Even though you hold onto each other every single night, sometimes you only get to say a few words to each other and share a couple of kisses before you fall asleep together.

So days like these mean more to you and Yeji than words can ever express.

She smiled at you before she kissed your lips.

And as your lips moved against hers, your kisses became deeper and more passionate each time, and before you knew it you were caught up in a romantic makeout for the first time in forever.

You were so lost in her touch and her kisses that you didn't even notice that she was starting to pull your shirt off.

You didn't resist. You didn't hesitate. You didn't register it in your brain. You were too caught up in her.

However, when she pulled away from your lips to start kissing across your neck and your body and you felt her fingers starting to brush across your arms, you both froze.

She felt something against her fingertips and she opened her eyes, gazing at your arms.

And a gasp fell from her lips upon seeing the deep scratch marks there.

On your wrists and your arms were deep scratch marks, some so deep that you drew blood.

"What happened, baby? Where did these come from?" She worriedly asked as she gently took your hands into hers.

You watched as her big brown eyes looked over every inch and you worried that you'd see the look of concern and hurt in her eyes change to a look of disappointment.

You tried to pull away from her but she wouldn't let you.

She wasn't about to let you hide away or brush this off as nothing. Usually, she wouldn't  push you into talking about something that you didn't want to talk about. But this was serious and she was much too worried to just brush it off.

"Y/N," She softly spoke.

You took a deep breath and prepared to confess something to her that you didn't think you'd ever confess.

"Did someone hurt you, baby?"

"Yeah. Me."

Your confession made her eyes turn sad, the sparkle that once was in them is now gone.

"Sometimes I get overwhelmed. Sometimes I don't know what to do or how to handle my emotions. So I scratch myself."

She looked at your long painted nails.

It made sense that you used them to scratch yourself, as they're long enough to do so.

"You use your nails to harm yourself?"

Silence hung in the air for a few seconds before you exhaled shakily and nodded your head in shame.

"I'm not proud of it. I'm sorry. I just don't feel good about myself sometimes."

She sighed before pulling you into her arms to give you a big hug.

"I'm so sorry that you're struggling."

You laid your cheek on her shoulder and let out a deep breath, feeling all of your walls coming down around you as you confessed something that you didn't think you ever would confess to anyone.

But you didn't feel afraid to say it.

You felt safe.

As Yeji held you and rubbed your back and coaxed you into telling her about how you felt, you felt secure because you knew she wasn't there to judge you or to make you feel bad about yourself for doing what you did.

She was there to love you and to remind you that you always have a shoulder to lean on when life gets hard.

"You can always come to me. You know that, right? I never want you to think that I'm too busy to talk or to be here with you when you need me. You just say the word and everything else will be forgotten about so I can be here and I can comfort you."

She was staring into your eyes with an adoring gaze as she brushed her fingers through your hair.

"I love you so much. I don't want you to hurt yourself anymore. I'm here for you. You know you're always safe with me. Even your deepest and darkest secrets and thoughts will be safe with me. I won't ever judge you. I just want to love you and make you feel beautiful and worthy because you are exactly that."

You felt like crying.

You needed to hear that.

"I've got your back, my love. I'm always here to cheer you on and to make sure that you know you've got someone that loves you. Don't ever forget that."

You threw your arms around her to hold onto her again, feeling as though the weight of the world had finally been lifted from your shoulders.

"Please don't hurt yourself anymore." She pleaded as she held you tightly.

"I won't." You promised.

After a few seconds, you pulled away and as soon as you did so, she gently laid you on the mattress again.

She took your hands into hers and started to kiss across your scratches, as well as your body, including the parts about yourself that you felt insecure about at times.

She made you feel loved...

She always does.