⁴' ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵃˢᵉᵇᵃˡˡ ᵖˡᵃʸᵒᶠᶠˢ

"Don't let the fear of striking outhold you back

hold you back."

»»--⍟--««
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺

☆ ³ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ☆
3️⃣🗣

Sonic dashes through the trees, holding Y/N's wrist. "We're almost there!" Sonic yells, as I get hit by each branch. 

"Where are you taking me?" (Y/N) cries, her voice cracking so it sounds more pitched.

 "Annnnnnnnnnd, we're here!"

 Sonic stops running and hides behind a trunk of a tree, poking out his face with an interested, excited look. (Y/N) accidentally trips on the floor as Sonic lets go of her wrist, putting his hands on the tree instead.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" She roars angrily. Sonic puts his hand on (Y/N)'s mouth, flames overgrow on her eyes.

 "Shh! Look! The playoffs!" He arrows at the pitch with the players and the crowds.
Obviously filled with humans. Kids, to be exact.

"Whoa." (Y/N) muffles through Sonic's glove. She stands behind Sonic, slowly fascinated by the game going on. As Sonic slowly lifts down his hand, at a leisurely pace, he also becomes engaged with (Y/N)'s fascination to The Baseball Playoffs.
"Hey, let's get closer to see the game!." Sonic speaks up. The (F/C) hedgehog nods still focused on the game, her mouth a little open yet still entertained. Sonic grabs her hand, and they both enter the underneath of the benches. (Y/N) still looks at the batters in attraction, seeing how well they play.

The two hedgehogs snuggle up, watching the game with intrigued spirits. 

"Sonic." (Y/N) calls out.

"Hm?"

"I've never seen anything like this in my life. And, I'm so happy to be here. And it's all thanks to you. Thank you." She softly states, still staring at him.

Sonic looks at (Y/N), her eyes sparkled of interest. She looked way to happy to be here. Sonic smiles at her, "No problem (N/N)." He says, looking at the players high-fiving a specific kid. Sonic smiles arrogantly, reminding the kid as himself. He then pats (Y/N)'s head, as she rests on Sonic's shoulders for a bit.

-

★ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 ★

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ❛ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ
And the fourth chapter is done. Just a little shorter this time. Don't worry readers, the next one will be epic!

ᴡᴏʀᴅᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ
358 words.

➤ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ❥ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ358 words