Chapter 5

PANAY ANG suklay sa buhok niya si Lorch gamit ang kamay dahil sa inis.

Tang'na talaga minsan ang mga kapatid niya. What were they thinking having lunch with Saskia?!

Fuck!

"Boss-"

"Quit it, will you?" Sinamaan niya ng tingin ang babae na sinamahan niya sa sasakyan nito.

Bakit kailangan niyang samahan? Tang'na 'di niya alam.

"You call my brothers by their name there but why fucking can't you do the same with me?"

"Because they're not my boss."

"They are your boss indirectly," Lorch said under his breath as he tries to clear his fucking chaotic head.

Saskia huffed then closed her eyes tightly before opening it again with a glare.

"Fine! If that makes you less an arse-"

"I'm fucking not an arse!" He disagreed and scowled. "Is that what my brothers told you I am?"

Tinaasan siya nito ng kilay. "No. It is what I see on you." Sinipat siya nito mula ulo hanggang paa. "You're demanding. Ang hirap mong pakitunguhan pagmainit ang ulo mo. Masahol ka pa sa pusang nangangati pero walang mahanap na kakamot-"

"What the fuck?" Lorch looked at the woman incredulously. "You call me an arse now you compare me to a cat, are you fucking real?"

Naglapat ang labi nito at bago pa siya makalayo ay hawak na nito ang buhok niya at sunabunutan siya saka walang anong kinagat ang tenga niya.

"Aaaw!!! Fuck! Woman! Ouch!!!" Lorch gritted his teeth and without thinking much, he pinned Saskia against her car, gripping her waist while wrapping his hand around her neck to choke her but he couldn't.

He couldn't...

He can't stomach hurting her. Not to mention his brothers are there, watching them, ready to beat him to a pulp if he hurts this woman. That for sure.

Damn it!

"Fucking let go!" Sigaw niya. Tang'na! Ang sakit!

"Gago! 'Wag mo ako minumura ng minumura!" Sigaw nito sa kanya saka tinulak siya matapos itong bumitaw.

Lorch stared at her in disbelief while holding his ear. "Do you fucki-"

"Isa!" Bulyaw nito. "One more cuss and you'll be cupping your dick." Banta nito na mabilis niyang kinalayo sa dalaga habang pinipigilang sapuhin ang pagkalalaki niya para lang makasiguro na hindi siya luluhod pagginawa talaga nito ang banta.

"Geez... woman! I'm your boss-"

"And I'm calling you boss so don't press me to call you by your name otherwise!" Binuksan nito ang sasakyan bago siya muling nilingon. "Don't even expect me to put up with your foul attitude because I will not. Never will. Kahit sino ka pa."

Lorch runs his fingers again through his hair while taking a deep breath to compose himself.

Tang'na bakit ba ang hirap maging kalmado pag ito kaharap niya? He's known to be composed and calm given any circumstances but damn it! He can't get to when he is around her. Fucking maddening!

"Okay fine- my apologies if I was a jerk and kept on cussing," he apologized, huffing.

"Ang hirap bigkasin ng sorry no?" She pointed out filled with sarcasm while looking at him.

Lorch closed his eyes. No 'cuz sorry is only for my loved ones.

He opens his eyes and stared at her, tilting his head a little.