M ·homework, not really·

S/N is student's name.

The teacher told us that she needed to tell us something before we left. So everyone was seated.

"Silence please" The teacher says as the students start to settle down.

"Ok, I will be giving you homework partners for today" The teacher says holding papers.

"What do you mean exactly?" A student asks without raising their hand.

"You will be given a partner and you will have to either call them or go to their house to study for tomorrow's test" The teacher explains. I look over at Matt as he gives me a dirty look. God, I hate that kid.

"Ok let me start naming the partners" The teacher says looking at her paper.

"S/N is with S/N" The teacher says as the paired students start cheering.

"S/N is pared with S/N" She says.

"Nick you're paired with Chris" The teacher says looking at Chris and then Nick

She keeps saying names as I cross my fingers that I don't get paired with Matt.

"And the last team, Y/N and Matt" She says.

"Fuck my life bro" Matt says loudly.

"HEY MATTHEW YOU WATCH THE WAY YOU SPEK IN THIS CLASSROOM" The teacher says yelling at Matt.

"Fuck school at this point, can we switch" I say making my way to Chris.

"AND I WILL BE ASKING YOU HOW IT WENT TOMORROW MORNING> HAVE FUN" The teacher says.

"Never mind" I say heading out of the school. Before I open the door Matt stops me.

"I don't want you in my house" He says to me

"Well I don't want you in my contacts" I say giving him a look.

"How am I gonna give you my address?" He asks me.

"I have it trust me" I say as his eyes widen.

"I'm friends with you way cooler than your brothers I've been to your house" I say before not wanting to talk to him anymore.

"Hey ride with us since your partners with Matt" Nick says.

"Sure I guess" I say before walking to their van and getting in.

"Hide tho he might not want you here" Chris says before I make my way to the back and ducking.

"Let's go" Matt says hopping into the car.

"Bro I'm so glad I got Nick" Chris says. I couldn't really tell what they were doing since I was trying to hide.

"Bro I have Y/N and she hates me" He says before making a turn.

"You guys are gonna have so much fun" Nick says as I roll my eyes. 

"She hates me and I hate her so no way" Matt says.

"Good luck. Not my problem" Chris says. I wait till they get home for me to get some fucking oxygen. God, it was hot back here. I hear Matt pull into the driveway and the noise of his keys.

I hear the door close before I make my way to the middle of the car. I take some deep breaths before unlocking the car door. It starts beeping as I immediately close the door trying to make the noise stop.

I see Matt come out of the front door before squeezing my eyes together.

He opens the door and looks at me as his eyes get big.

"What are you doing h-"

"Matt I'm sorry I was coming here so I just hid in the trunk. I'm sorry I know just don't get mad" I say before getting out of the car and running into the car.

I walk up to Matt's room and seat my things before starting the math homework. I knew sneaking into his car was disrespectful but I still did it. I don't really care tho. Maybe I do, but I still hate him.

I was working for about 10 minutes before Matt walked into the room. I had a chair beside me, but I put my legs on it when he came in so he wouldn't sit.

He comes towards me before sitting on my legs.

"Fuck ow Matt" I say looking at him before I remove my legs from the chair.

"Move we need to study" He says before moving stuff from his bag.

"Sorry" I say.

"For?" he says

"Five, six, seven, eight, nine" I say making Matt laugh.

"That was a good one Y/N" He says.

"Thanks" I say.

"Tell me a joke" I say looking at him.

"What did the magnet say to the fridge? You're attractive." He says before we start laughing.

"Ok wait, is your name WiFi? Because I feel a connection" I say laughing even harder.

"Ok one more one more" Matt says with a red face.

"What did the light bulb say to the switch?" He asks me.

"What?" I say.

"You turn me on!" he says before we start

Ok, how do you use this?" He asks me holding geoboards.

"Well, first you put your hand here  *u take his hand* and then your hand here" I say taking his other hand and getting close to him. 

I look into his blue sparkling eyes and start leaning in. He looks at my lips and I connect my lips to his. I just kissed the boy I hated more than anything. 

We pull away and smile at each other before I pick him up and throw him out the window from the 3 story house.

-request open-