Cabin Fever

A/N:

i.am.so.SORRY FOR SKIPPING SO MANY EPISODES!! please don't be maaad!!! i skipped them because i didn't really have a love for them, and i didn't want t waste my time writing for an episode i have no interest in ;-;. plz enjoy this chapter, also, TYSM for 10k reads! plus, over 300 <3. you all rock! 

THIS MAY BE THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER MADE!!

P.S;

R/N: "random name"

just make up a random name, like uh...Butter <3 or a name close to your own....

here's an example:

Jinxx = Joy <3 

boom :)

__

As you were just wanting to walk along the forest wanting some fresh air, a huge storm interrupted your fun, and you cursed under your breath as you began to run under the trees. As you ran, you ran into Sonic and the gang. 

"Yo! Y/N! We're heading to Amy's! Wanna come?" Sonic asked as he held a scared Tails in his arms. "Uh, Yeah! Sure!" And with that, the gang ran past you. As you were about to run after them, Amy's voice was heard.

"Hey! Wait--Wait for me!"

The pink hedgehog grabbed your arm and began to run after the others.

__

"So, it will be a slumber party!" Amy spoke up as she and the others were at her place. Sonic, Tails, you, Knuckles, and Sticks sat on her two couches, while Amy stood in front of them pacing back and forth. 

"We'll stay up late, watch movies, eat snacks-"

"Not like I do that anyway." You grinned as you placed your feet on her table, and draped your arms behind your head.

"Play truth or dare!-"

"Truth! Where are the snacks?" Sonic asked, smiling softly.

"I DARE you to get them for us!" Knuckles added with a smirk as he leaned into the cushions of the couch. 

"Not sure you guys understand truth or dare, but I'd be happy to whip up some hors d'oeuvres!" Amy smiled, and you cringed.

"Ew! Why does that sound like horse poop!?"

"Horse poop? I wanted snacks! I hate this game!" Knuckles grumbled. 

__

Amy came back from the kitchen with a tray full of different kinds of foods. 

"Here you go! Quiche Lorraine, vegetarian spring rolls, and an assortment of baked Camembert and Brie cheeses on rosemary focaccia toast!" Amy placed the tray on the table just in front of you.

You got into a predator pose and placed your feet back on the ground, your fingers looking like claws as you stared at the food.

"I heard Brie!"

And with that, you all jumped at the foods, and began to eat. Sonic grabbed some Brie, but you punched him in the gut, making him whine and drop the food.

"Brie! My precious!" You hiss.

"Your a weirdo!" Sonic scoffed, trying to fight back to grab the last remaining cheese of Brie. 

"Not bad! Could have used some ketchup, though." Knuckles told the pink hedgehog, who grumbled at her fiver friends. 

Soon, a clap of thunder roared, scaring Tails as he screamed and jumped in Sonic's arms. Knuckles soon smiled. "Ooh! Lighting phobia pile!"