C ·touched·

READ MY MATT STORY CHAPTER 4 I'M DESPERATE

-Y/N POV-

Chris and I had gotten into an argument and it was right before we were going to a party. I hated arguing but this time he was in the wrong. We were still together like in the same room but we weren't talking to each other. I'm really angry at him right now and I don't even wanna look at him.

I walk into our shared closet and grab a black spaghetti strap dress I had. 

(every body and sizes are beautiful:))

I walk into the bathroom where Chris was and wait for him to finish putting on his necklace. He leaves before I slightly slam the door. I put the dress on and add some socks that were on the counter.

I walk out of the room as Chris looks at me and I roll my eyes. He looked cute but I couldn't let him know that. I felt his eyes on me but I didn't care.

I walk back to the closet grabbing some docs and my cheetah purse. I pick up my jewelry box and pull out a pearl necklace before putting it on. I fluff my hair a bit and head downstairs.

-Chris POV-

Y/N and I had gotten into an argument and I was fed up. I hated arguing. We were in the same room but we weren't talking to each other.

 I was putting on my necklace in the bathroom when she came in and just stood there. I walk out not being in her presence as she nearly slams the door.

I walk to the closet and grab my de*th row shirt and my Boston hat. I grab some black shorts and AF1. I put it all on as I see Y/N walk out of the room. I look at what she was wearing. She looked stunning but we were mad at each other and I didn't feel like apologizing.

She heads downstairs before I grab a white cardigan just in case she got cold. I walk downstairs and grab my keys (IK IK) and head outside in the car. I put the cardigan on the passenger seat.

 I wait for Y/N since she didn't have a ride. I see her walk out of the house as I eye her. She opens the back door and sits down in the very back seat crossing her legs. I look at her from the rear mirror as I start the car and start driving to the party.

-time skip to when they arrived like 35 minutes later-

I pull up to the party and see that Y/N was asleep from the rear mirror. I hop out of the car opening her door as I shake her thigh. She wakes up and looks at me before getting out of the car and walking in.

I walk in a little after her and hear music playing and lights flashing. I say hi to a couple of my friends dapping them up. I hang out with them for a bit before realizing that I haven't seen Y/N in a while.

I walk around and see her in the kitchen with this kid. Not kid like a teenager. He was touching all over her and she looked uncomfortable. I know I was angry towards her but I couldn't let this slide.

I walk up to her and I hear her saying 'stop, stop'. I had to do something.

-Y/N POV-

I walk into the party before saying hi to some of my girlfriends. I give them hugs before we start talking. We talked for a while before I realized I hadn't seen Chris in a while. 

I was thirsty so I went to the kitchen area to grab a drink. I grab some fruit punch before this drunk teen comes all up on me.

"Hey, baby girl" He says touching me. damn wheres Chris when I need him.

"Can you please?" I say feeling uncomfortable.

"Want a drink?" He says grabbing me.

"Stop. Stop" I say.

"Chris come please" I mumble under my breath as I start crying.

-Chris POV-

I walk up to Y/N and see her with the guy.

"Bro get the fuck off her" I say stepping in front of Y/n.

"Get out of my way" He says. He looked wasted.

"No don't touch my girl again" I say yelling. 

"Or what?" He asks getting me even madder.

"Oh his breathe" I mumble to Y/N before punching the fuck out of the boy.

"Or what? I'll do that" I say before turning and not seeing Y/N. I run outside to the car and find Y/N crying with the cardigan I brung her. 

"Baby" I say after opening her door and hugging her.

"I'm sorry" She says as her voice breaks.

"Y/N it's not your fault" I say sitting beside her.

"I'm sorry I should've stayed with you" She says as I hold her.

"We were mad at each other" I say.

"Promise me we won't leave each other again" She says looking up at me as she holds up her pinky.

"I promise I will never leave you again" I say grabbing her pinky in mine and kissing it.

I promise

-request open-