The annoying jumper

Summary: After you gained new powers you decide to use them on the best way possible: to scare your best friend.

Pronouns: not used || Warnings: none

───── ⋅ ✮ ⋅ ─────

- I can't do this! – You scream, holding yourself to one of the pillars of the gym tightly as if your life depended on it (what considering the height, it probably did). 

After a (not so) successful mission in one of the Hydra's bases, you ended up getting shot. Not with a regular bullet, though. When the thing hit you, you felt your whole body starts to tremble. The next thing you remembered was Tony telling that the bullet contained an enhancement serum and it has changed your cells, but they didn't figure out how exactly.

A few hours later you did. As you walked to the fridge to get some milk, you instantly showed up at the tv room of the upper floor. Your mind went from "what the hell?" to "oh shit" within a second, as you understood what just happened.

And after that, you started to appear in the most random places at the compound.

A couple days ago, you ended up on Steve's bedroom floor and the both of you only realized it when he tripped on you and fell over your body as he was walking to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Soon you and the rest of the team decided that it was time for you to start training your new abilities. And that's how you found yourself in your current position, holding tightly to the pillar, almost ten feet from the ground with Wanda looking up at you from the ground.

- Come on, (Y/n), you can do this! – She screams so you can hear her. Her voice full with patience and care to what you are completely grateful since she's been trying to convince you to go down for about fifteen minutes now.

- What if I can't and I fall onto the ground like some idiot piece of shit? – You say, analyzing the huge distance between you and the redhead that, if you were being honest, it only seemed to grow.

- You're not a piece of shit. – She says laughing at your antics. – And I won't let you fall, come on!

- Aren't you going to say that I'm not an idiot?

- No, you kind of are an idiot. – She mocks with a smirk, trying to calm you down. - Come on, I'll catch you.

You take a deep breath and mumbles some words of reassurance to yourself. When you let go, you start to scream as the distance between you and the floor becomes really small really fast.

Wanda is already preparing herself to use her powers to catch you, but before she can, you disappear and reappear in front of her on the same second. You land on your feet trying to regain your balance and she looks at you with a proud smile.

- See? I said you could make it.

- Well, I have a good instructor. – You say with a mocking flirtatious tone and she just rolls her eyes, but you notice she's blushing.

- Do you think you can do it without having to put your life in danger? – She mocks and you try to teleport yourself to her side. You start to feel your head hurting a lot and you give up with a groan when you notice that nothing happens. She caresses your arm with a tender gaze. - That's okay, maybe you just need to find another motivation other than risking your life. – She said and you didn't quite understand what she meant. Until a few days later.

You enter on the kitchen and when you see Wanda having breakfast the two of you exchanged good mornings. You think about sitting next to Wanda and unintentionally you teleport yourself to the sit next to hers. At the action, Wanda lets out a sigh and startles, spilling her tea all over the table.

- Did I scare you? - You raise your brows, a playful smirk threatening to show on your face.

- Don't you even think about it, (Y/l/n). – She warns with a threatening tone, but it was too late. You found your motivation.

On the days that follow you learned to control your powers really quickly as you were always using them to scare Wanda.

Sometimes she giggled along with the prank and slapped your arm playfully. However, most of the times you saw her face fills with irritation after the scare. The way her eyes glow red was amusing to you. Soon Wanda started throwing things at you with a not so friendly strength.

Last afternoon at the gym, you appeared in front of her. After she startled she immediately made a 70 pounds dumbbell fly through the air right into your face. To avoid the deadly object, you teleported and landed right next to Wanda, placing a kiss on her cheek. She pushed you away with a red flush on her cheeks that you weren't quite sure if it was because of the training.

Deciding that you haven't annoyed the redhead enough today, you go to her room. You knock on the door and as you notice Wanda starts to open it, you teleport to her room.

- Boo! – You say from behind her and giggles when she startles. An irritated sigh escapes her lips as she turns back to look at you.

- Won't you please stop doing that? – She says, her voice a little higher than usual. When you shake your head with a smirk she tilts her head in that scary way that was so distinctive of her and her eyes glow red.

- You don't scare me, Maximoff. In fact, there's nothing you could do to stop me. – You say and she holds you by the collar of your shirt, pulling you to kiss you. When your lips touch, you feel your whole body surrendering to her as you place your hands on her waist. – Okay, maybe that will work.

You say breathlessly after the kiss ended and Wanda looks at you with a smile. She bites her lower lip before advancing towards you again. The kiss is more intense this time and you barely notice when you accidentally teleport the two of you to Wanda's bed.

- Was that intentional? – She asks with a mischievous tone, her eyebrows raised.

- Only if you want it to be.

- I'm still mad at you, you know? – She says, tightening the grip on your collar and you smirk.

- Oh really? Show me how.