21|Not Perfect|

"Emma?" (Y/n) looks at her sister. The room wasn't filled with laughter or joy anymore. It was filled with silence and uneasy tension. "I didn't like it, alright." Emma snapped as she stood up. "You could've just given it back to her. You didn't have to shred it all up." Mikey began to scold her. "Why do you always have to be on her side of everything?! It's always about (Y/n)! (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n)! Little miss perfect!" Emma began to shout. "Emma, calm down." Draken tried to talk to her. "I love you! I always did when we were young, but you never noticed! It was always because of her! You love her! Just say it! Almost all of you love her! I always have to hear how many people are falling for her!" Emma then points to Sanzu. "He's gone as far as taking photos of her like a creep! I'm sure most of them are perverts! Even her ex-boyfriend wants her back!" Emma said. "That's enough!" Mikey shouts at her. He began to drag her to her room to speak privately. 

(Y/n) stayed silent as she held the damaged dress. Yuzuha and Hinata went to her side as they tried to help her feel better. However, how could you fix a broke sisterhood relationship? "Emma doesn't mean it. She's just frustrated. She got her emotions all mixed up and mistaken them for anger." Hinata said. "Everything is going to be okay," Yuzuha said. (Y/n) stood up and left everyone to look at her. "(Y/n)?" Yuzuha looked up worried about her friend. "Don't worry about me. Watch a movie or something." (Y/n) said quietly. (Y/n) didn't speak after that as she just continued walking to her bedroom. Everyone was worried at this point. 

No one knew what to do in this situation. After a few minutes of waiting, Mikey came out of Emma's room. Emma soon followed behind with a frown on her face. "Where's (Y/n)?" he asks as he didn't see his twin. "Right here, Mikey." (Y/n) said before anyone else could speak. Everyone's eyes widen as (Y/n)'s long beautiful golden locks were now cut short. She changed her clothing to Mikey's old clothes that he passed down to her. "Am I perfect now, Emma?" (Y/n) asks. Emma stayed quiet. "Answer me!" (Y/n) shouted, scaring everyone in the room. (Y/n) grabbed her sleeve and harshly ripped the shirt to show her giant scar. "Do you think this is perfect?!" Emma looked away, but (Y/n) grabbed her face and forced her to look at her. "(Y/n), stop!" Mikey tried to calm down his twin. (Y/n) pushed him away. "I was never perfect. Nobody is ever born perfect. You were never there, to begin with when all my flaws would show. How I was suspended from an elementary school for beating up most of my classmates. How I couldn't control the darkness inside of me. You don't know what it's like to be me. You may think I'm all perfect and I get all the guys, but I'm sorry to tell you that I'm not all that. I don't know how to deal with my emotions and it makes it hard for me to love someone else. I don't know how to feel. I'm terrified that if I love someone else they'll leave me because of my flaws. Kazutora and I were still young and I wasn't worried about it. But now. . .I don't know what to do." Emma began to see the tears in her sister's eyes. "Somewhere inside of me, there's just darkness. The darkness that I try so hard to contain. Things like this that make me just feel numb and unable to respond. . .I'm scared of it. I don't want to hurt you." (Y/n) let's go of Emma. "So you see. . .I'm not perfect. I'm not who you think I am. I'm flawed. No one in this world is perfect. And even if there is. . .then they're just hiding their broken selves." (Y/n) fell on her knees, making Mikey crawl over to her. He hugged her and tried to calm her down. Emma walked away without saying anything. Locking her bedroom door behind her.

---

After (Y/n) collected herself, she apologized for the family fight and ruined the night. "Don't worry about it. We're always here to comfort you." Yuzuha says. The others agreed. "I think I went overboard with cutting my hair." (Y/n) lightly chuckles. "I think it looks good on you. Reminds me of Shinichiro's haircut." Draken smiles. "Only blonde." Baji chuckles. (Y/n) lightly blushes at their comments. "Maybe I should dye it black." (Y/n) says. "We can go get it tomorrow," Mikey said.

They all decided to watch a movie and Draken decided to talk to Emma in the morning. But for now, it was movie time. Mikey stayed protective of (Y/n) as he now knew that most of his friends, Kisaki, and Hanma had a crush on his twin. "Possessive protective brother," Baji mutters as he couldn't make a move on her. Soon enough, they all fell asleep.