Seventy

[|]

The next day came and I was feeling bored out of my mind. I had no job and was out of options on the type of jobs I wanted to do. Even Axel that had moved in last night had gone out early this morning. Most importantly,  was somehow relieved that my so-called mother had cleared my loan and that I had a place to stay now. Speaking about living with Lucas, I didn't know if it was a wise choice to still stay with him when school resumes, knowing we were now dating.

I groaned and turned off the television. Even television shows could not take away my boredom.

"What is it?" Lucas asked as he walked out of the kitchen with a glass of water in his hand. He was bare-chested, with sweat glistening on his hard muscles, the effect of his workout.

I had to look away from his body because I was feeling the familiar steering of want for him. I was still shy around him and on how to go to him if I wanted a simple kiss or wanted us to sleep together.

"I'm just bored," I replied, sitting up with my legs folded on the couch. He sat beside me and dropped the glass on the coffee table.

"Why don't you hang out with Maddy or something? Maybe you girls could go shopping or go see a movie," he suggested and I snorted.

"Maddy isn't around. She went home to see her parents and won't be back till lord knows," I said, crossing my arms.

Lucas sighed. "What do you have in mind to do?"

I shrugged my shoulders, I had no idea what to do. The only thing one could do was eat, sleep or watch TV. He smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist, then pulled me close. I landed on his chest and instead of feeling grossed out about his sweaty chest, I didn't. It only made me want to feel up his hard chest more.

Lucas cupped my chin and tilted my head up before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine. His kiss lasted for five seconds before he pulled away and made me sit on his lap. I felt my core heat up when I felt it against his semi-hard dick. I bit my lip and stared down at him. His eyes were fixed on my lips while his hands went to cup my ass.

"Do you have anything you're doing...let's say, in the next few days?" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows, thinking of if I did.

"No, I don't. Why do you ask?" I ran my fingers through his moist hair and grimaced, causing him to chuckle. Lucas sweats a lot. "You're gross."

"I was asking because I want us to go on a vacation," he said, smiling.

"A vacation?" I asked, with my eyes wide.

"Yeah. We're not doing anything here. So, let's go on a vacation. Let's clear our minds from what has happened recently. You need it especially."

I saw his point. Maybe going away for some days would take away the boredom I was feeling as well as make me feel better about the incident that has happened recently. I still thought about it now.

"That's a good idea but where will we go?" I asked and he squeezed my ass a bit then pecked my lips.

"Anywhere in the world."

I gaped at him because I had expected him to tell me that we would still stay in California but someplace out of where we were. I did not expect him to tell me to choose any place in the world.

"Lucas, won't that be expensive?" I whispered and he chuckled.

"It doesn't matter. Just tell me a place you always wanted to visit?"

I began to think of where I've always wanted to go, the places I've always dreamt of touring but drew blank thoughts. I've never dared to think far because I always believed I would never do such or visit luxurious places in the future. It was sad and I had my broken life to blame for it.

"Hey, are you okay? If you don't want to go, it's okay." He cupped my cheek and pulled my face closer to his face.

I smiled when he kissed my forehead. I loved him so much. He could see through me without me uttering a word or two.

"I'm fine. It's just that I've never had a bucket list of nice things I want to do. So, you decide where we should go," I said.

"That's fine. I've always wanted to go to Barbados," he said.

"I've heard a lot about that place."

Lucas nodded. "Yeah. I'll book flight tickets and check out the hotels there. Maybe we can leave tomorrow or next. What do you think?"

"I think it's a great idea," I replied and he kissed my lips.  I moaned and wrapped my arms around his shoulders then ground my core onto his member. He moaned and thrust his hip up, making me gasp.

He pulled away from my lips and kissed my cheek, going down to my neck. He started to ground his hips against mine and I moaned, feeling myself become wet and needy for him.

"Let's go take a shower, hm?" He said against my neck and nibbled on the flesh.

"Together?" I asked and parted my lips with eyes closed when his tongue circled the spot he had nibbled on.

"Yes," he replied and rose from the couch.

I yelped and tightened my hold around his shoulders and hip. I glared down at him while he laughed.

"Warn me next time," I said, heart, racing fast. "Aren't I even heavy for you to be carrying me like that?"

He laughed more. "You? Heavy? Nah, you're not. You're so short and light."

I narrowed my eyes at him, offended he had called me short when he was the one who was a giant for no reason. Tall people and their beef with short people. You don't see us complaining about our height, it's always them.

"That's it, I'm not showering with you for calling me short," I said and wiggled on his body, trying to get down but he held me tighter.

"You're so cute in my arms. Look at the way you're pouting and frowning. So cute little a button," he said in a tone like he was talking to a baby.

"Ugh, I hate you now!"

Instead of dropping me, he just laughed again while I glared at his beautiful face. I could not hold my frown for long and started to feel my lips tug into a smile.

"You are—"

Someone knocked on the door and we froze. We exchanged a look before Lucas dropped me down. I smoothened my clothes and looked up at him then at the door.

"I'll get it," I said and walked straight to the door. I grabbed the door handle and pulled it.

My eyes widened at the person at the door. I blinked hard in disbelief.

"What are you doing here?"

A/n: Who do you think is at the door?