6 Years Track

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another track! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Track : It's based on SwaSan unites after Mansi drama.

Place : Paris!!

In SwaSan Room!

SwaSan are sleeping peacefully in each other's arms while cuddling each other lovingly, their bare bodies are covered with blanket. Their faces are glowing which showing their happiness being with each other.

Swara who first awaked and open her eyes, her eyes fall on her life, her husband who is sleeping like a kid while cuddling her. She smile at him and clutched him more closer to her while nuzzling her face to his face.

Sanskar : don't do mischievous princess!! I am sleeping, leave me for sometime. ( with closed eyes sleepy).

Swara : and why so? I have all right to be mischievous with you, shaadi ki Hai, haq hai mera! ( I am married to you, it's my right).

Sanskar : acha!! Then I also have right on you, let's take each other's right from each other's. ( naughtily coming on her).

Swara : Sanskar!! ( blushingly) what are you doing?

Sanskar : came in 60s herion form!! You just first provoke me then become a shy old actress, what are you doing? Stop anyone will see! ( act like shyly like 60s herion).

Swara 's mouth hung listening him. She glare him.

Sanskar who is busy in teasing her gasped when she sealed her lips with his widening his eyes. He become surprised to react anything while she sucks his lips hardly bringing him in sense, he also fall in the kiss and smooch her back and the room filled with their smooch sound.

Both break kiss when they need breaths.

Sanskar : what was that? ( breathing heavily looking at her surprisingly).

Swara : You only told that I behave like 60s herion, so I showed my boldness to you. ( mischievously).

Sanskar: excellent!! ( smirkingly) then what you are waiting for? Let's show more boldness on each other, you know what I mean? ( raising eyebrows while she wrapped arms around his neck in response).

He smile at her gesture and bring himself closer to her slowly remove her blanket from her body.

But before it

Knock knock!!

They become gasped by the knock sounding, Swara quickly get up covering her with comforter, Sanskar take heavy sigh.

Mumma, Papa! Open the door. A baby boy's voice heard.

Sanskar : ( murmuring) my own son is enemy of my romance.

Swara : ( slap his chest) who speak like this for own son! Pagal kothakar.

Sanskar : Pagal kothakar! ( mimicking her) now go and open door, otherwise he will take whole home on head.

Swara : first wear clothes!!

Sanskar nod yes sleepy and quickly wear his clothes, she also wear her nighty and go for opening door and while he again fall on pillow for sleeping.

She open the door and smile when their bundle of happiness hug her, their 5 year son, named Swayam Sanskar Maheshwari.

Swayam : good morning mumma!

Swara : good morning baby! ( kiss his head).

Swayam break hug and sign her to get down. She sit down on his level while she smile when he kiss her cheek cutely and ruffle his hairs, he is indeed copy of his father in cuteness and love toward her mother.