✤forty one

mark entered the practice room, not expecting to see the members already there with alice

mark entered the practice room, not expecting to see the members already there with alice. as soon as he entered, the members looked at him and yelled.

he flinched as donghyuck came running up to him yelling, "what a man, mark lee!"

"so, how do you feel after getting a girlfriend?" taeil asked.

"you both started dating?" alice asked and jaehyun nodded.

"i told you yesterday." he said.

"mark, when are you going to introduce her to me? i'm your older sister." alice playfully glared at him.

"yeah, she's coming to our performance today." mark scratched his neck.

"anyways, tell us what you said to her and how you started dating." jungwoo said.

"since when did y'all start to gossip?" mark asked, rubbing his face as he walked further inside.

"man, we just want to know." johnny said.

"well...it was hella dramatic." mark said.

"dramatic?" alice raised her brow.

"yeah...she told me she liked me too. but then she thought we were very different." he explained.

"different? i think y'all are perfect for each other." taeyong said.

"different as in...she wanted to stay in houston and study and then settle somewhere, while i am different because i am here in korea and i get little to no privacy." mark said.

"ah, i get it." jaehyun nodded. "her reason is valid."

"yes, i know." mark said. "but then i had to give her something so when i went to her room, i overheard her talking to her friend."

"oh, what was she saying?" yuta asked.

"she thought she'd be a burden on me." mark admitted, and saw the others frown.

"why would she think that?" doyoung asked.

"there were some things that happened when we were in school together. and um...because of that she thought she'd be a burden on me." mark explained.

"what happened then?" taeil asked.

"i think her friend told her some things and told her to talk it out with me." mark said. "because she came out of her room and saw me."

"and then you guys kissed." donghyuck said.

"no-" mark said. "i explained that a relationship doesn't work till both the people make compromises. and i was sure we could make our relationship work too."

"and then you guys kissed." johnny said.

"no!" mark blushed furiously. "she told me she'd move here for me when she's done for college and i told her i'd settle down with her."

"and then you guys-" jungwoo started.

"kissed. yes." mark admitted shyly.

"well, how was it?" taeyong asked.

"...wet." mark said. "but really nice."

"wet?" jaehyun asked.

"i mean...we were both sort of crying when we kissed." mark said.

"is she a good kisser?" alice asked.

mark made a disgusted face. "what type of question is that? i mean, of course she is, but she's my first kiss so..."

yuta chuckled, lightly slapping mark's cheek, "look at you. already head over heels for her."

mark looked down shyly as the moments with tiffany replayed in his mind.

"oh, no. i am indeed head over heels for her." he mumbled.

" he mumbled