🍭 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩 🍭

Jailen

Family.

You don't choose them. They're chosen for you and you just have to deal with that for the rest of your life. No matter how much you try and distance yourself from them, no matter how many of their calls you ignore, no matter how many social media accounts you have them blocked on, they're still your family.

Over time, you get to know them. Their motives and their actions. They become predictable and eventually, you're able to guess what they're gonna do before they even do it.

But, can you imagine my surprise when Harry got a call from Jonah saying that my parents had shown up at the estate, demanding for me to come and talk to them?

I was angry. I was annoyed. I was nervous. I was still horny.

Why were they here? What could they possibly want? Never mind, I knew what they wanted, what she wanted. I had no doubt that this little trip was her suggestion.

I should've let them wait. I should've continued on with my plans tonight. I should've let Harry and Zayn continue to do whatever the fuck they wanted to do to me tonight because I was just that desperate. But no, it was my idea to stop. I figured the quicker I showed her my face, the quicker she'd leave.

Oh, Jailen. A whole year later and you're still at her beck and call. Will we ever learn?

I frowned, tearing my gaze away from out of the window and turning to look at Harry. He must've sensed me looking at him because he turned and looked at me.

He reached over and put his hand on my knee, "You alright?"

"No," I snorted and shook my head, "No, I'm kidding. I'm fine. I'm just confused and annoyed and... frustrated." I said, trying to push his hand off of me because his touch was doing nothing to ease the throbbing between my legs.

"Frustrated because your parents are here or frustrated because you're still wet?" He asked, zero shame in his tone as he slid his hand to rest between my legs.

"Harry-"

"Answer the question, Jailen." He kept his eyes on the road, his other hand resting lazily on the steering wheel.

I pursed my lips, "Both." I said, honestly.

He hummed and shifted in his seat, "I could always pull over."

My eyes widened and I shook my head, "I'll be fine. It's fine. I just want this to be over with."

"No?" Harry asked, a teasing smirk on his face when I shook my head, "Alright, sweetie. The offer is open until we get home. I might not feel like it then."

I chuckled at his attempt to ease my nerves, "Yeah, sure. I'll keep that in mind."

He squeezed my thigh and I smiled, turning my head to look out the window. The car ride seemed to drag, which only gave me time to overthink the many ways this could go wrong. When Harry parked in front of his house and killed the engine, I didn't get out of the car immediately and neither did he.

I stared out the windshield before I looked down at my lap. Just get this over with.

I opened the door and got out of the car, Harry being quick to follow as I walked up the stone stairs. The front door opened before I touched the handle and Jonah stood in the foyer, an apologetic look on his face as I stepped inside of the house.

"Miss. Saldana, I apologize for pulling you away from your evening," Jonah said as Harry closed the door.

I shook my head, "It isn't your fault, don't apologize. Um..." I looked behind him, "Where are- where are they?"