fight, depression and a deal (41)

"you called me?"

A/n: when he saw it was y/n his body started shivering.

Kae: y-y/n......(left jissoo's hair slowly)

Y/n: why you are looking scared? "Trust me i am just a buisiness" women. (smirks)

Kae:y-y/n i am s-sorry.

*Bang*

The blood was all over in the house. The blood drops went on y/n face and also jissoo Kae's blood was flowing like water. Jissoo freaked out.

Jinn: Guards!!! Guards!!!?

Guard: yes sir?

Jinn: how he entered?

Guard: sir he shooted all of the guards i just arrived from out and i was just checking what happened. Maybe he used silencer too, his and ours guards both dead nobody knew about his arrival.

Jinn: okay. Clean the mess.

Jinn POV

I was watching everything. My one sister was crying so bad while hiding herself in her knees. And my another sister is holding a gun while showing her back to me. She is standing like nothing happened. Just...like.... like....a...body with soul. That's it.

Atleast jissoo was showing whatever happening around her but y/n she is scaring me..... scaring me as hell....
she is not showing her emotions she is acting like a psycho or mental patient. Ohh god Why i am thinking like this but being a doctor i can feel who is patient and who is not. I am just not having a good feeling from her. A human being should always show his/her feelings if he/she doesn't then that can become so dangerous for human. After watching y/n's every move i feel like she is not y/n and then suddenly i felt someone's presence.

??: This can't be my y/n.

Jinn: i though same taeyung

Taeyung gulp and then went to
y/n nervously "y/n? Calm down. Give me this gun" taeyung tried to take gun from y/n's hand but she suddenly saw him and pointed her gun at tae.

Jinn: y/n! That's tae.

Jissoo: y/n want are you doing.

Y/n was standing there emotionlessly while pointing her gun at him. She suddenly pointed it toward jissoo and then jinn.

Tae: y/n?!! What happened??!!

Y/n: (smirk) you gave her pain now. die!!!

Y/n suddenly got headache

Y/n: aahh!! Aahhhh (gun fell down)

Tae: y-y/n?

Y/n: aahhh.......(she stopped suddenly)
taebear?.....(tears in her eyes) my head is hurting. (Cry)

All three of them was looking at each other with confusion.

Y/n was crying continuesly and then suddenly she became silent.

Three of them was looking at her because of suddenly silence.

Tae: what is happening to her? (About to cry)

Jinn: i-i don't know. (about to cry)
Wait is this?......... double personality diso....? No no

tae: what?

Y/n get the gun back in her hand from the ground.

Jissoo: y-y/n? (Sweetly)

Y/n: i don't deserve anything i am nor a good sister neither a good daughter dad and jinn is right i should not live. (Points the gun on her own head)