scene 38

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

(what yoongi was doing during the last chapter)

"Spin the globe and pick a place hyung" Jungkook grinned as he and Taehyung sat at the other end of the coffee table and in front of all three of us was a brand new globe that Jungkook happily bought.

"I really don't think this is a good idea," I whispered, pulling at my hoodie sleeves.

"Nonsense, you always wanted to do this! So now is your chance" Taehyung spoke I looked at the globe frowning.

"I was supposed to do this with Jimin...he was gonna take me to see the world since I've never been out of Korea" I sighed, looking up at them because it's true we always talked about going on a trip.

"Come on Hyung, just spin and pick" Jungkook whispered pushing the globe closer to me.

"We both think you need this Yoongi, you need to get away from all this and eat delicious food see pretty sights enjoy time by yourself maybe fuck a foreign guy with a big dick who whispers dirty talk in another language in your ear" Taehyung sighed clasping his hands by his face.

"That was very detail," I whispered

"Uh? anyway... hyung don't worry because..." Jungkook grinned, pulling out a black card "I have Jin Hyungs black card! He gave it to me to do this for you" he smiled waving it around.

"He really is your sugar daddy," Taehyung whispered

"Shut up" Jungkook huffed but his cheeks were tinted pink. "Like I was saying spin the globe we all want to do this nice thing for you" he added.

I let out a sigh, sitting up on my knees and looking at the globe "Are you guys sure?" I whispered. They both nodded with smiles.

I put my hands on the globe and spin it watching it twirl around. It went round and, round then I closed my eyes and pointed at a place on the globe.

"Poitier France," I whispered. Seeing my fingers were on, France I looked up at They they smiled and Taehyung clapped his hands.

"I'll tell Hyung" Jungkook grinned

⛓🌏☀️

"Guess what came in the mail!" I grinned, jumping on the couch next to Taehyung.

"Is it my BTZ album? I preorder it" he asked. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No silly, it's my passport! It came so fast only two weeks since I spun the globe and I filled out that form" I said. He frowned and pulled out his phone.